PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Awesome anti-Pats rant

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Y'awl c'mon over to the Dark Side. It'll be a hoot!"
-- Some Redneck Comic

Why fight any longer, LA_RAMS_FAN? Your destiny awaits you... to be swept up in the wake of the Flying Elvis, bearing you to perenniel super bowl splendor. Wealth, if you're a betting man. Power, over your San Diego-born coworkers. All that you desire... you need only don the Dark Hoodie to become...

PROPERTY OF THE NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS

This is one of the greatest threads in the history of threads.

It has even inspired me to adopt this avatar. Hope it's big enough to see.

PFnV

DON'T get me started on that METEROSEXUAL JERK!!!! Not only would that ruin a perfectly good manicure, but we'd be here all night. TRUST ME, you just don't wanna go there. But to show you that I'm sincere, & not bluffing about having an opinion? (YA like you actually believed that one). I'll humor you all a little bit. In regards to Brady's dating habits, I'm surprised that he's dating a woman & a hot one to boot. Some of y'all might not remember alot of the rumors that used to swirl around Troy Aikmen, & why he wasn't married in his later age. There were sightings of him at gay bars around Big D, & sordid tales from supposedly jilted male lovers. All of that finally got quelled when he married a girl who worked as a marketing exec for the organization. What was he 38 or something?

Point is, I hadn't heard squat about Brady on the dating scene for yrs. Ever since y'all first beat us in 01, & they were saying how he was a ladies man. Oh btw excuse me for one tinsy second.........#@$#%@##%#$ SB 36 & the f##$@#$g Patriots!!!! SCREW ALL OF YOU $@#$@$#$!!!!;) AHEM ok there I feel much better now, moving right along! And I wouldn't have heard about his latest fling if I hadn't come to y'alls site, bc the news just isn't getting over the airwaves outside of Boston peeps. And THANK GAWD!!! I've been sick to my stomach as it is, dealing w/ all of the ROMOSEXUALS.

I know Brady's been linked to Tara Reid and Bridget Moynahan in the past as well, just FYI.

Your posts are pretty damn funny.:rocker:

Last edited:
Now that's just CRUEL & UNUSUAL punishment!!!:eek: What did I do to deserve that?!?!? Honestly I just don't know if I'll ever to be able to recover from that. Ohhhh wait I forgot!!! This isn't the worst thing that can happen to me. I've still got to sit through that cr@p on Sunday, where the f@#$@% Patriots will win in GRAND FASHION in route to their 4th SB victory.

#@$#@$@#$#@#!!!!!

I still HATE THE F@$#$%@G COWBOYS YOU %#@#$@@#$#@#!!!!!:mad: My lord I lost consciousness when Romo BOBBLED that snap. That was the greatest thing that had ever happened to me (in regards to watching Cowgirl games). The only thing that coulda topped that was for the Patriots to get beat. But ohhhhh noooo that can NEVER happen, & I was foolish to believe it could've been true. I understand now that the football gods have them slated to become the only dynasty in history to win 7 SBs in a decade.:rolleyes: They're going to have to rename the Super Bowl the PATRIOTS GAME. @%@%@#$@#!#!!!! Hmmmm I'm starting again aren't I? Ya well it comes & goes.

Anyhoo I've always hated the cowboys living as close to Dallas as I do (a couple of hours away to be exact). And I never thought anything could replace the hatred I have for that team. Well by golly y'all found a way to do that sure nuff in 01, & life hasn't been the same since.:( Now I've got the dastardly cowgirls in my conference & your #$@%@$@#$ Patriots winning it all every yr. in the other one. Ohhhh that makes everything just peachy keen I can assure you. After your 4th SB victory this yr. I believe I'll place myself on suicide watch. YES I'M JUST KIDDING!!! If I could live through the gawdawful 90s when the boys did what y'all did (winning 3 of 4)? Then I'll find some way to struggle on, but trust me.......it ain't easy.

Gawd!!!! I'm not kidding you! I love this guy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST