PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Arlen Specter on Howard Stern

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really don't care what he says anymore. I just know that people do care and can't get the Stern show because it is on Sirius. It is still relevant to the Patriots in a dead period between free agency (well, the active part of free agency) and the draft. It isn't being Specter obsessed, but providing information that is Patriots related that many others have no access to.

The one think I do think it is funny how he is spinning how he pretty much accomplished nothing into a big victory for him though. I am still wondering what he did other than being a pain in the arse and making an idiot out of himself. Not one thing changed because of him. That did interest me about this issue.

Otherwise, Specter has basically admitted he is not going to get anywhere with this and dropped the issue.

This is turning into deja vu all over again...

Last edited:
Hmmm - can't argue with Specter's logic.

The Eagles didn't have access to sideline videotaping either and THEY failed to win the Super Bowl as well.

They must have been cheating too, because if that's not proof I don't know what is.

You really don't have to read the thread if you are tired of the subject.

Yeah. I know. And, you're right. But now that March Madness is over, the Masters hasn't teed off and the Draft is still a ways off, I guess I was bored enough to read it. My bad. :)

Awesome. This is about the best bulletin board material I've ever seen. Talk a about an epic diss. Now Belichick's sole mission in life will be to make Specter look like an utter fool.

I sure hope so. Man that quote of Specter's makes me mad :enranged:

"Spygate" is a dead issue to me. Arlen's going to have to look for another cause when the Patriots go 19-0 and win the Superbowl this season.

To quote Michael Caton in the great Australian movie The Castle "suffer in your jocks... you d1ckhead".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back