PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Are you a PatsFans supporter?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes Sir! Proudly support Ian and Patsfans.com. Best $18 I have EVER spent! Not only is the package AWESOME, but Ian and this site deserve the money. I couldn't have a normal morning without lurking on this board about my favorite thing in the world..PATRIOTS FOOTBALL!!!! :rocker:

OK, this is really weird. Ian can you PM me please? My user name isn't BradyFTW and I am a supporter (which is not showing), my user name should be 12+81=TD and that is not my signature either.

Anyways. It is well worth the $18 you all, donate and help keep this great mecca of football knowledge alive!

OK, this is really weird. Ian can you PM me please? My user name isn't BradyFTW and I am a supporter (which is not showing), my user name should be 12+81=TD and that is not my signature either.

Anyways. It is well worth the $18 you all, donate and help keep this great mecca of football knowledge alive!

You, sir, are a namestealer!

This years T was especially nice, really like all the other trinkets that I adorn the house with prior to Miami Friends coming over for a game.. they enjoy it less. But it makes great sport...

I live out of town, so I use Patsfans as my one stop shop for everything Patriots. It is a great resource and I am glad to support it. I just got my package for this year, a nice quality T shirt and some other cool stuff. That was a nice bonus. Thanks Ian for making this the best website for Pats news.

I posted this in the mod forum in case Ian missed this. You should send him a PM also to get this squared away. :D

Yea abou that

I know I paid a while back but Im pretty sure it was more than a year...and I'm also pretty sure it doesn't refresh automatically so Ian....how to I extend/ renew the membership?

You have the option of both, it can renew automatically, or you can do a non-recurring one.

As a side note on that. If you do a recurring one, you'll need to register for a PayPal account. If you do a non-recurring one, you can just pay with a credit card one time, and then decide if you want to do it again the following year:

PatsFans.com - Donate and Support PatsFans.com

Yeah, i have been. My name isnt' the VIP color because i asked Ian to take me off of that status because i don't like all the out of forum sites poping up. For example i don't care whats gping on in the Costa Contra times, o rth eBaltimore Sun. The only down side is that there are some games in the arcade i can't play.

I recently figured that out reflex. I have to go and clean some things out, and then I'll turn you back on and it will be all set.

Its well worth $18 to help support PatsFans. The package is awesome as well but seriously $18 a year to help keep the best Patriots forum running is well worth it. :D

Its well worth $18 to help support PatsFans. The package is awesome as well but seriously $18 a year to help keep the best Patriots forum running is well worth it. :D

We're all so surly knowing our dynasty years are behind us. I don't think you can put a price tag on that!

Sure am. This place is awesome for Pats news and entertainment and I consider alot of you my virtual friends. Though it has been pretty unbearable here recently, TBH.

Time to revive the VIP Lounge? Haven't been there for a long time. (Oh, and I love the new sig. What goes around ...)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST