Not open for further replies.

Dragda

Yes, it's really me...
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
2020 Weekly Picks Winner
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
I enjoy checking in at Patsfans.com--particularly during training camp and the beginning of football season. I decided to support the endeavor financially a few years back. For a mere $18 per year, I can see all the relevant links posted in one place, a bunch of creative "should we trade for threads" and a whole lot of smart fans who take a lot more time than I ever have to write well thought out football analysis. Unfortunately, it doesn't erase all those who seem to come here only to criticize others or make obscure baseball comparisons. Ian's blogs and media round-ups make this my first place to come when I want Patriot news or discussion. Sure, I could get the same thing for free, but I felt compelled to support the site. Some of you support it with excellent content--like Miguel, signbabybrady, and unoriginal. I can't afford that much time so it's easier to send in $18.

The last two years I have gotten a package from the Patriots Pro Shop. It has a T Shirt and other Patriots freebies sponsors hand out at Gillette. This year's shirt alone was worth the $18.

I don't get any ads. If you still want the ads, just log out and refresh.

I am a football junkie. I don't get to go to very many games. Only about one a year. I have only been to Gillette twice. Patfans is a way to keep in touch with the team I love and the fans.

I encourage you to become a Patsfan supporter.

Best $18 I ever spent. Seriously. Just losing the ads alone was worth the money, but I got a neat little box of Patriots geedunk with the T-shirt too.

This is always my first stop when looking for Patriots News.

Best $18 I ever spent. Seriously. Just losing the ads alone was worth the money, but I got a neat little box of Patriots geedunk with the T-shirt too.

Yea abou that

I know I paid a while back but Im pretty sure it was more than a year...and I'm also pretty sure it doesn't refresh automatically so Ian....how to I extend/ renew the membership?

Just got my Patsfans schwag in the mail yesterday, definitely really cool stuff. The 2004 AFCCG gameday magazine confused the hell out of me for a few minutes. I was wondering why the roster was so out-of-date and everything, then I put it together.

Last edited:
Yea abou that

I know I paid a while back but Im pretty sure it was more than a year...and I'm also pretty sure it doesn't refresh automatically so Ian....how to I extend/ renew the membership?

I have the same question. I'm pretty sure that I opted for the auto-renewal last time. But looks like it is not working and my subscription has already expired.

Is the auto-renewal broken ? Should I go ahead and renew it manually ?

Last edited:
Yeah, i have been. My name isnt' the VIP color because i asked Ian to take me off of that status because i don't like all the out of forum sites poping up. For example i don't care whats gping on in the Costa Contra times, o rth eBaltimore Sun. The only down side is that there are some games in the arcade i can't play.

I joined several months ago and still haven't received any type of Pats swag.:(

I joined several months ago and still haven't received any type of Pats swag.:(

I think there has been a lag in shipping (the pro shop handles that) because I auto renewed months ago and was surprised yesterday by a box in the front hall - wasn't expecting anything - and it was my patsfans swag...

I have the same question. I'm pretty sure that I opted for the auto-renewal last time. But looks like it is not working and my subscription has already expired.

Is the auto-renewal broken ? Should I go ahead and renew it manually ?

Have you declined any charges to your card lately? When my auto-renew came up, it charged it under some strange name that I didn't recognize, so I declined it. It wasn't until I lost VIP status that I went back and realized what had happened.

Very much worth it.

As said, the package Ian sends you is worth $18 alone.

I was definitely considering it, but I received a couple of gratuitous "Infractions", and I'm not going to spend money to support a site where the mods are making members feel unwelcome.

Last edited:
I joined two weeks ago. I had been an unemployed teacher here in Tampa for over two years. I would consider myself a very dedicated lurker. The content and the knowledgeable posters and the great links was unbelievable to me. I've been a Pats fan since the early 70s and this site was heaven sent. I got a job teaching 8th grade math this year and one of the first things I did was contribute to this site. I tell all of my fellow Pats fan buddies about this site and I'm sure they'll be contributing as well. Believe it or not there are a lot of Pats fans down here in Tampa. Keep up the great posts, I learn something every day about football and especially the Patriots.

Just got my stuff. Love the T.
Patsfans is a great source of Patriots info and entertainment. I just speedread and filter out the inane posts. I for one would love a feature that user selected blanked inane threads.

I was definitely considering it, but I received a couple of gratuitous "Infractions", and I'm not going to spend money to support a site where the mods are making members feel unwelcome.

I reviewed the "gratuitous' infractions that you received. You should PM that moderator and apologize for this post and thank him for not doing more.

It was your lucky day that moderator handled that instead of myself or another moderator.

I have removed you from this thread. If you would like to discuss this with me send me a PM.

as soon as i can afford it. (yes i am that broke that i can't spare $18 dollars right now) i am all over it any site that entertains and informs me this much deserves my money

Last edited:
Sure am. This place is awesome for Pats news and entertainment and I consider alot of you my virtual friends. Though it has been pretty unbearable here recently, TBH.

I reviewed the "gratuitous' infractions that you received. You should PM that moderator and apologize for this post and thank him for not doing more.

It was your lucky day that moderator handled that instead of myself or another moderator.

I have removed you from this thread. If you would like to discuss this with me send me a PM.

hmmm, the above needs a phrase....

u just got modded? classic stuff , ive found the mods on this site to be incredible

I like the ads and I'm a cheap bastard.

I'm a college student who is smart enough to figure out how to block ads ;)

I promise to donate once I'm out though. Less than 3 years! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes