PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Aqua's 2007 NFL Preview Part 1 NFC West

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, you're right. Calling me stupid isn't calling me a name. Man, you're not smart at all.

No, its not calling you a NAME. A NAME would be like ARSEHOLE or DUMBF**K. Calling you stupid is describing your lack of intelligence.

You clearly aren't smart enough to know the difference.

What the **** does that have to do with how the Dolphins actully did? I'm saying the Fins had high expectations but had too many questions, that's exactly how I feel about the Niners, moron.

The problem with you Aqua, is that you can't handle the criticism. You can't handle the differing opinions.

No one called you any names, yet that is how YOU respond. YOU are the one who started calling people names in this thread. No one else.

The problem with you Aqua, is that you can't handle the criticism. You can't handle the differing opinions.

No one called you any names, yet that is how YOU respond. YOU are the one who started calling people names in this thread. No one else.

No calling me stupid is an opinion you have. No one I know would consider me stupid so I'm not sure where that leaves you.

No calling me stupid is an opinion you have. No one I know would consider me stupid so I'm not sure where that leaves you.

Yes, it is my opinion. But its not name calling as you feebly tried to claim earlier in the thread.

As for where it leaves me, I am entitled to my opinion and I believe, as many others do, that your antics and pathetic attempts at being clever prove our case for us.

As for people who know you, just because no one knows you doesn't mean you aren't stupid. A tree that falls in the woods still makes a sound even if no one is there.

No, it speaks volumes about you. I'll take the word of those who know me over you turds any day.

It doesn't speak volumes about us, but that is typical of an immature piece of garbage like yourself, Aqua. You can't seem to take responsibility for your actions and you try to put the blame on others for your own stupidity.

You are still the only person who has done ANY name calling in this thread. Yet you can't accept that fact.

It doesn't speak volumes about us, but that is typical of an immature piece of garbage like yourself, Aqua. You can't seem to take responsibility for your actions and you try to put the blame on others for your own stupidity.

You are still the only person who has done ANY name calling in this thread. Yet you can't accept that fact.

Yeah I've called you names, but well deserving. I don't care, I never call any one names on any other message board or more importantly in person, for that matter.

I still disagree, just because my opinion is far, far different from yours, you think I'm stupid. Again, you thought the Pats would roll the Colts in the playoffs, everyone's wrong sometimes. Yeah I picked the Dolphins to with the east, but I also picked the Colts to win the South, the Chargers to win the West, the Eagles to win the NFC East, Bears to win the north, and the Seahawks to win the West. I was 5/8 in divisional picks last year.

This year I've got NE, Cincy, Indy, Denver, Philly, Chicago, New Orleans and St. Louis.

No, it speaks volumes about you. I'll take the word of those who know me over you turds any day.

You would also take Ginn over Quinn.

just to clarify, i am guessing you support them taking ginn

Last edited:
Yeah I've called you names, but well deserving. I don't care, I never call any one names on any other message board or more importantly in person, for that matter.

I still disagree, just because my opinion is far, far different from yours, you think I'm stupid. Again, you thought the Pats would roll the Colts in the playoffs, everyone's wrong sometimes. Yeah I picked the Dolphins to with the east, but I also picked the Colts to win the South, the Chargers to win the West, the Eagles to win the NFC East, Bears to win the north, and the Seahawks to win the West. I was 5/8 in divisional picks last year.

This year I've got NE, Cincy, Indy, Denver, Philly, Chicago, New Orleans and St. Louis.

Hmm.. What did I say that was well deserving of the attack in this thread? Nothing. And no one else said anything either.

I don't think you are stupid because your "opinion" differs from mine. I think you are stupid because you act like your are this all high and mighty journalist but you really don't have a clue as to what it takes and your attempts leave so much to be desired its pathetic. If you truly had half a brain, you'd have read the list of criticisms and seen that everything posted would have made your "blog" that much better.

Instead, you act like a stupid ignorant child and throw your little temper tantrum. As I said, my 7 year old step daughter acts more mature than you.

I don't care, I never call any one names on any other message board or more importantly in person, for that matter.

So you're only a troll on this message board?

So you're only a troll on this message board?
He is the trool of trolls he should have a bridge name after him. Hes like a tick burried in the side of this site.

I've tried dude, I have. I even tried on this thread, but look at what it turns in to.
oh you poor baby .lol lol .i think you should do what you do best.go cry to a mod .maybe if you stop lying honor your lost bets .remove your multiple screen names people might feel sorry for you and stop ****ting on you .but your a racist .nodody feels sorry for a racist.

I've tried dude, I have. I even tried on this thread, but look at what it turns in to.
I've been here a couple of months, and the problem with you isn't the fact that you make stupid bets and renege on them, or your lack of football knowledge, because most of us aren't that knowledgeable about football either. I think immaturity is your problem. You try so hard to fit in where you're barely tolerated and when people call you out, you throw fits.

You're just a dolphin fan posting on a Patriots board. If you can't deal with the fan-hate, then what's the point? Someone in this thread actually tried to throw you a bone and you called him a moron.

You should leave, but we all know you won't.

Last edited:

You don't try. And it was you who started with the name calling in this thread. Not anyone else.

Who gives a crap about your ******ed NFL previews anyway?

You are a loser wannabe sports columnist who won't get anywhere cause you are purely a stupid no knowledge dolphin doofus.

Why don't you write your NFL previews for the other 7 divisions on toilet paper and send it to me and the other guys in here so we can wipe our ***** with them.

Who gives a crap about your ******ed NFL previews anyway?

You are a loser wannabe sports columnist who won't get anywhere cause you are purely a stupid no knowledge dolphin doofus.

Why don't you write your NFL previews for the other 7 divisions on toilet paper and send it to me and the other guys in here so we can wipe our ***** with them.

I'm writting that one down. Thanks for the motivation. :)

I do find something weird though. Obviously you do care, otherwise why would you have opened this thread? Hmm, good ridance dumbass.

Last edited:
I'm writting that one down. Thanks for the motivation. :)

I do find something weird though. Obviously you do care, otherwise why would you have opened this thread? Hmm, good ridance dumbass.

Your momma found something weird...it was in her hands shortly after the birth of Agay4ever04

"Why don't you write your NFL previews for the other 7 divisions on toilet paper and send it to me and the other guys in here so we can wipe our ***** with them.
You know what would be great? Printing aquas face on rolls of toilet paper. Have his face on every sheet of a roll of paper. I'd buy it,even if it were 5-10 bucks a roll. Just once for the satisfaction I'd get. :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back