PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Aqua's 2007 NFL Preview Part 1 NFC West

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations - You went a whole sentence without a mistake on spelling - that is a first.

You seem to use the word 'weird' in your posts an awful lot,Is that because it was your childhood nickname or something?
I remember the pathetic attempt to insult me by bringing up MY spelling. At least I know I have a problem,and am trying to remady the problem I joined S.A. spellers anonomous, so just admit to yourself that you have a problem you'll feel better.

I remember the pathetic attempt to insult me by bringing up MY spelling. At least I know I have a problem,and am trying to remady the problem I joined S.A. spellers anonomous, so just admit to yourself that you have a problem you'll feel better.

hate to say this but 'remedy' has 2 e's and no a - sorry,flex

Last edited:
hate to say this but 'remedy' has 2 e's and no a - sorry,flex
Thank you 64, I'm still recovering,and always will be,but at least I'm on the right path and will accept help for my problem. :D

Congratulations - You went a whole sentence without a mistake on spelling - that is a first.

You seem to use the word 'weird' in your posts an awful lot,Is that because it was your childhood nickname or something?

Nice come back.

Maybe it's the person in question, not the accuser. Think about it, genius.

I know I suck at spelling. The good news for me is I have a lot of school to get through. I know my grammar isn't top notch yet, no big deal, it's a god damn message board. Any one who has to point out one's faults spelling and using proper terms on an MB has some serious insecurity issues.

I know I suck at spelling. The good news for me is I have a lot of school to get through. I know my grammar isn't top notch yet, no big deal, it's a god damn message board. Any one who has to point out one's faults spelling and using proper terms on an MB has some serious insecurity issues.
GEE Aqua it was the first thing you hit me with was my spelling And its most likely to late as far as learning. I'm probably more lazy than dumb,I never was really good at spelling it came hard,science came very easy. I now try to pay attention to how words are spelled,and the rules that govern how there spelled. So will see. In collage I think one prof actually cared about spelling,and he would only comment on it. No deduction for misspelled words from him or the rest.

Last edited:
well then youve got huge insecurity issues along with all your other mental problems because you have pointed out at least 20 times somebodies lack of spelling skill.you truly are extremly f---ked up lol

well then youve got huge insecurity issues along with all your other mental problems because you have pointed out at least 20 times somebodies lack of spelling skill.you truly are extremly f---ked up lol

When someone like you tells me I'm messed up, that's just weird.

The only reason I care at all is because you call yourself a writer. At present, you have neither the skill nor the work ethic to honestly refer to yourself as such. I strive for perfection on everything I write, whether it's a short story, a message board, or a damn IM.

"No big deal" isn't the best attitude for a writer to have about grammar and spelling.

You have my sympathies about spelling. I'm a speed reader and don't notice my own egregious spelling.

However, you are not incessantly touting yourself as a journalist as is WaterBoy. Someone who aspires to journalism but is too lazy to check their own work shows me that he's a slacker at heart and will never amount to anything. I hired kids fresh out of college and anyone who showed such blatant disregard for their work would be finding another career.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes