PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Aqua's 2007 NFL Preview Part 1 NFC West

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm writting that one down. Thanks for the motivation. :)

I do find something weird though. Obviously you do care, otherwise why would you have opened this thread? Hmm, good ridance dumbass.

Yeah I am the dumbass but a ****** like you who everytime he enters a post in this forum gets bashed and no one wants to talk football with you loser but you keep on going..and I am the dumbass?:rolleyes:

Better look in the mirror kid - I don't get bashed EVERY post I make on this website - BUT YOU DO!

But you keep on going - THATS the sign of a dumbass who belongs in a forum where the other members actually give a crap about the nonsense and worthless garbage you write.

Why you are wasting your time with the guys in here is beyond me or have you been banned from other forums around the league?

We don't care what you write or say - Don't you understand that DUMBASS?

***heaven is a better place for you to write your stupid worthless previews

I'm writting that one down. Thanks for the motivation. :)

I do find something weird though. Obviously you do care, otherwise why would you have opened this thread? Hmm, good ridance dumbass.

One more thing "Mr. I wanna be a sports columnist"

Learn to spell - RidDance is 2 Ds
Writing is 1 T

Thats 2 errors in only 31 words of that post/thread - good job :rolleyes:

Yeah I am the dumbass but a ****** like you who everytime he enters a post in this forum gets bashed and no one wants to talk football with you loser but you keep on going..and I am the dumbass?:rolleyes:

Better look in the mirror kid - I don't get bashed EVERY post I make on this website - BUT YOU DO!

But you keep on going - THATS the sign of a dumbass who belongs in a forum where the other members actually give a crap about the nonsense and worthless garbage you write.

Why you are wasting your time with the guys in here is beyond me or have you been banned from other forums around the league?

We don't care what you write or say - Don't you understand that DUMBASS?

***heaven is a better place for you to write your stupid worthless previews

Well amongst Dolphins' fans I'm one of the most respected. Hmm... weird.

If you don't care then DON'T OPEN MY THREADS DUMBASS!

One more thing "Mr. I wanna be a sports columnist"

Learn to spell - RidDance is 2 Ds
Writing is 1 T

Thats 2 errors in only 31 words of that post/thread - good job :rolleyes:

Yep, I'm sure my future employers will look at my Patsfans resume when they're deciding to hire me. I better go back and make sure it's perfect. Perhaps I should point out your mistake in puncuation and capitalization in this post.

2 WAY STREET, SCUMBAG!

Yep, I'm sure my future employers will look at my Patsfans resume when they're deciding to hire me. I better go back and make sure it's perfect. Perhaps I should point out your mistake in puncuation and capitalization in this post.

2 WAY STREET, SCUMBAG!
lets talk football shall we:rolleyes:

Who gives a crap about your ******ed NFL previews anyway?

You are a loser wannabe sports columnist who won't get anywhere cause you are purely a stupid no knowledge dolphin doofus.

Why don't you write your NFL previews for the other 7 divisions on toilet paper and send it to me and the other guys in here so we can wipe our ***** with them.
outstanding :D :D

Yep, I'm sure my future employers will look at my Patsfans resume when they're deciding to hire me. I better go back and make sure it's perfect.

You play how you practice. If you don't care enough about your performance as a writer every time you put thoughts into words now, you just won't be good enough by the time you think you're ready to hit the market and have someone pay you to do it.

And that's like the fifth time you've misspelled "writer" or "writing." That's a joke. The reason that you won't make it as a journalist is that you take don't take the time or effort to make sure that whatever you put in front of someone else is perfect.

You play how you practice. If you don't care enough about your performance as a writer every time you put thoughts into words now, you just won't be good enough by the time you think you're ready to hit the market and have someone pay you to do it.

And that's like the fifth time you've misspelled "writer" or "writing." That's a joke. The reason that you won't make it as a journalist is that you take don't take the time or effort to make sure that whatever you put in front of someone else is perfect.

I don't think the kid realizes that the consumer is the reader, not the employer. An employer isn't going to hire someone that doesn't provide legible product that appeals to the employers customer (reader) base.

I am surprised that no one has taken Travis to task for his self-proclaimed popularity amongst Dolphin fans.

The one poster who actually wanted to talk football with you gets called a moron; and you constantly attack us for calling you names, but it's ok for you to do it?

The question that is still unanswered is; show us where Doofin fans consider you popular, this I gotta see.........

The one poster who actually wanted to talk football with you gets called a moron; and you constantly attack us for calling you names, but it's ok for you to do it?

The question that is still unanswered is; show us where Doofin fans consider you popular, this I gotta see.........

You don't remember the thread at Finheaven that asked which members people like to read most. I was mentioned several times, let me dig up the thread.

There is a key word in there:

You don't remember the thread at Finheaven that asked which members people like to read most. I was mentioned several times, let me dig up the thread.

Last edited:
Well amongst Dolphins' fans I'm one of the most respected. Hmm... weird.

If you don't care then DON'T OPEN MY THREADS DUMBASS!

Sure you are.. SURE you are.

I do not want to be critical of man-boy love at Finhaven, but...

No need to prove it to you guys. You're all at the bottom of the totem pole in my book.

I do not want to be critical of man-boy love at Finhaven, but...
DO you mean.......ahhh N.A.M.B.L.A.? NAMBLA has infitrated.... Finheaven,and our own Aqua is involved,maybe even a key member? On the recieving end of course. Aqua you naughty boy. :eek:

Last edited:
And he told me you were the one that gave him herpes, weird.

Congratulations - You went a whole sentence without a mistake on spelling - that is a first.

You seem to use the word 'weird' in your posts an awful lot,Is that because it was your childhood nickname or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft