PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Anyone "rooting for Randy"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want randy to get his ring. So talented and a ring would back up his records.

That was always the bright spot should the Pats lose-

I am very excited for Randy

Absolutely.

I was warming up to Suggs before he went off in the tunnel...I thought he was growing up.

..and Pollard, well he just needs a little of his own medicine, he really does.

...and Lewis is about the biggest attention wh0re any human being can possibly be. "bless you father, all god's grace all power to you , let it be your will father"...he kinda makes me ill. He is pathetic.

Randy, I am rooting hard for. Hope the lights are too big for their qb. With the way that team plays Smith better be ready...how ironic would that be...

I am definately rooting for Randy. I was always a fan of his from his days with the Vikings. I used to wish that the Pats had a player with his ability. He was for the most part a model citizen while he played for the Pats and I wish him no ill will. I hate the Ravens so much espeacially Suggs and Pollard so for me its a no brainer. Besides I also like Vernon Davis and a few niner players. Hope Randy gets that ring that has evaded him his whole career thus far!!

I have no issues with SF. On the other hand, **** Baltimore. I think it's an easy decision who to root for. Moss is just a bonus.

The only time I would cheer for the Ravens is when they play the Jets. Last thing I want to see is the Ravens win the Super Bowl. If Suggs yapped before imagine what he'll do if he wins? Ray Lewis is the equivalent of a snakeoil salesman. He trys to project himself as a man of God but his past is littered with ex-wives, a murder case, and a payout to the victims family.

I hope Randy burns them for a deep TD and the 49ers beat em by 4 TDs.

Am I rooting for Randy. NO! That is not my interest in the SB. Right now it's all about hate for me.

I'm rooting for Ravens to lose. If Randy get's a ring because the Ravens lose, then good for him.

Conflicted? Seriously? You root against the team that beat the Pats in the AFC Championship. It's not that hard.

Well, let me explain more.

I am a big Randy fan and otherwise don't like that team at all (see previous poster's comments on Kaepernick).

As for the Ravens, I actually don't hate them despite our recent loss. The only team I hate is the Steelers, so historically I've never 'minded' the Ravens b/c they too were the enemy of my enemy. Plus I would like to see the AFC win one after a few NFC victories. Plus Torrey Smith winning after his brother's death would be an uplifting story.

There's actually more reasons for me to root for the Ravens, but the Randy factor (despite his little role) trumps them all.

I'm rooting for Randy for what he did for the Patriots. I don't like to actively root against causes but I cannot support the circus that has become the Reverend Ray retirement procession.

Outside of that I don't care too much for the Superbowl. Unfortunately, it's like that when the Patriots aren't playing for me.

Much rather see Randy get a ring before that lying and murdering fraud playing for the Ravens.

I'll be rooting for Randy to get his first ring. He's had an amazing career. I think he has also matured and grown a lot over the years. He wanted to stay a Patriot but basically was too sensitive when they didn't extend him, and he paid the price for it bouncing around a few times.

By all accounts he has been a great mentor and played the wise elder statesman on the 49ers this year. He's also probably made Crabtree and Vernon Davis a lot better by teaching them. He's come full circle, he's not like Cris Carter who took Randy under his wing as a rookie.

I dislike both Harbaughs intensely. I'd much prefer seeing the Ravens lose so I guess that would mean SF would win. Rooting? I'm rooting for my numbers in a $100 per square pool.

I'm rooting for San Fran so I don't have to see Ray Lewis get on the podium and cry and do his stupid act. Then hear the analysts talk about "what an emotional scene it is."

I'm rooting for San Fran so I don't have to see Ray Lewis get on the podium and cry and do his stupid act. Then hear the analysts talk about "what an emotional scene it is."

Simple
Do Not Watch
That's my game plan

I'd root for any team that played the Ratbrids in the superbowl. I hate everything about them and hope they get decimated. And I certainly don't want Scumbag Pollard, or Ugly Suggs getting rings.

I always thought Pats needed a deep receiving threat. Seeing how fine they looked in Stallworth's one game, one 63 yard TD catch, before going on IR, I wished that Randy was that cheap, deep, threat.

There would have been no one better as a deep decoy then him.

I have more friends in the SF area than anywhere else, including here. And like the Patriots, the Niners went from being likeable incompetents to a class organization (just a lot earlier). I'd wish the Niners well against most opponents, including the Ravens.

But truth be told, I don't care much either way.

I'd much rather see Randy Moss get his 1st ring than see the Ravens win another championship. That's for sure. I'm not really rooting for either team though as Kaepernick is just so full of himself. I mean WTF trademarking a bicep kiss? Sheesh! GTFO kid. LOL.

nfl_g_bradymoss_350.jpg

miss the good old days...go moss

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
Back