PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Anyone else nervous about the upcoming Bears game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Bears are a good team (although I think they aren't as good as their record) and the weather conditions are going to be horrible. So I am not confident for a win, but I like Brady in these conditions more than Cutler in these conditions. If the conditions are as bad as we expect, the Bears might be better off putting in an extra blocker, benching Cutler, and do direct snaps to Forte all game.

Last edited:
Normally I'm nervous about every game. (It is Buffalo! IEEEEE!:D)

This game scares me because I'm not nervous despite the Monday Night winner going on the road against an over .500 team etc.

Talk about a rhetorical thread...It should be illegal to post threads here asking if anyone's nervous about every game...:bricks:

Well, the Bears are who we thought they were....:D

Well, I am nervous before every game (and I suspect even before the pre-season games!) and so yes, count me in that group.

I think the whole 'big letdown' theory has been overused. NE has a coach who is awesome at keeping the team focused on the task at hand. I am sure many will point to Cleveland, but that game was more about a better prepared team with a bruising runner than a letdown, IMHO.

I will happily eat crow from my earlier post. This win impressed me more than any other this season. I can think of 10 reasons the Pats could have come in flat in this game and they just refused to give any excuses.

The only thing that can derail this team right now is injuries. Hopefully McCourty can go next week.

In summary, I guess the Pats are pretty damn good and the Jets really do suck. I thought last week was an aberration but this week certainly solidifies things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes