PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Anyone Else Feel Bad for Steve from Fall River

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't remember what Dakotas shtic was. All i remember is that they let him talk WAY to long when he called in.

Lucky you on Dakota.

Steve from Fall River, calls Gresch and Zo also, Zo is threatening not to take any more of his calls.

They do not have to take his call, but they do. "If no one talks to him does Steve exist??"

He is among the worst of the miserable but he is far from alone. Must suck for them.

I suspect that Steve from fall river usually posts here.

I hate celebrity callers too especially Steve from Fall River, but I kinda think the guy may have some real problems. How can you still be so down on a team you claim to love and have season tickets to that is 60 minutes away from a Lombardi Trophy unless your life is a mess?

Having a philosophy that you maintain despite the fact that it is a proven failure does not mean you have mental problems. Well if it does it means that everyone who is a Republican or Democrat has similar problems.

Being someone whose claim to fame is calling a crappy radio program that is a 40/60 split between content and commercials is what means you have problems.

Anybody remember AL from Everett? He was a pats fan until Parcells left...That guy could whine, He was delusional

I feel bad for anyone who thinks about "Steve from Fall River".:D

I kinda feel for New England's most miserable Pats fan/Belichick hater. I have heard him three times in the last two days trying to convince various talk show hosts that Belichick blew the season with this secondary as if the Pats went 3-13 this season.

For the longest time, I thought he was just an act to get on the radio, but I am starting to believe that his hatred of Belichick has turned him insane. If he truly is a Pats fan, how can he not enjoy the fact the Pats are in the Super Bowl and appreciate what we have. Even the biggest doom and gloomers on this board have either disapeared or changed their stripes.

What exactly will he complain about if the Pats win in two weeks? That the Pats cannot substain this success next year?

Sorry to start a thread like this, but we got two weeks to go until the Super Bowl. I kinda wish he would do himself and the rest of the audience a favor and swallow a bullet. Death has gotta be better option than his miserable life.

Allow me to introduce you to 50% of this very forum.

Huh?!? Because I feel bad for a miserable guy like Steve from Fall River. You might want ask yourself the question. You can't stand me complaining about what is going on the radio, but you seem to read every thread about me and others complaining about what is going on the radio.

You suggested that the guy kill himself. I have no problem with your thread. I don't live in the area so I like to see what the absolute morons out there say, I always get a kick out of listening to it (in small doses) whenever I am back. But suggesting the guy kill himself, that's not cool.

Huh?!? Because I feel bad for a miserable guy like Steve from Fall River. You might want ask yourself the question. You can't stand me complaining about what is going on the radio, but you seem to read every thread about me and others complaining about what is going on the radio.

WOOOSSSHHH!

No, not for feeling bad for Steve but for you listening time and again to stuff that enrages you.

I had no idea what this thread was about until opening as I had no idea who Steve was until I got the gist of the thread. Me, I hate picking at wounds until they fester. YMMV.

Last edited:
I attended a draft party at Dave and Buster's in the Providence Place Mall years back, when the SCORE still existed...Steve was there....he's a short, stocky, prematurely balding fellow with a dour facial expression...before the draft started as everyone stood around schmoozing with the hosts and Pats players there, he stood off to the side holding court with anyone who would listen...I remember telling the guys I was there with that this short guy was a real weirdo but I,and the others, never suspected HOW weird he would eventually become...to the point that today, Steve From Fall River is branded...if he was slick he'd market himself, starting off with hats and T shirts...

WOOOSSSHHH!

No, not for feeling bad for Steve but for you listening time and again to stuff that enrages you.

I had no idea what this thread was about until opening as I had no idea who Steve was until I got the gist of the thread. Me, I hate picking at wounds until they fester. YMMV.

I understood what you meant. Please explain exactly how I magically know when a caller is going to call into a radio. I don't like Steve, but he doesn't annoy me all that much because he is just so miserable.

I actually pitty him or anyone else who claims to be a fan of a team going to the Super Bowl as if they were one of the worst teams in the league.

You suggested that the guy kill himself. I have no problem with your thread. I don't live in the area so I like to see what the absolute morons out there say, I always get a kick out of listening to it (in small doses) whenever I am back. But suggesting the guy kill himself, that's not cool.

Sorry if I offended. I meant it as a joke. He is just so miserable that I can't see any way of him being happy even if the Pats won the next 10 Super Bowls.

The short answer is people like that are happier being miserable. He'd rather be right about the Patriots secondary sucking and BB being a terrible GM than winning the Super Bowl.

Sorry if I offended. I meant it as a joke. He is just so miserable that I can't see any way of him being happy even if the Pats won the next 10 Super Bowls.

Not offended, glad you clarified. I've just been noticing a lot of people wishing harm on others on this board lately (check out the Bernard Pollard thread where multiple people wish to see him maimed in some way). Certainly wasn't trying to single you out and I find you to be an informed poster. I don't know this Steve person, but the poor fellow sounds very strange. Some people really get a kick out of irritating others; I can't really relate.

Anyway who has ever heard one syllable come out of that DB's mouth could never feel sorry for him. He's a miserable, hateful dink who has such an obvious agenda that his opinion simply doesn't count. No matter which show I'm listening to as soon as I hear that he's the caller, I switch to music for 10 minutes.

I attended a draft party at Dave and Buster's in the Providence Place Mall years back, when the SCORE still existed...Steve was there....he's a short, stocky, prematurely balding fellow with a dour facial expression...before the draft started as everyone stood around schmoozing with the hosts and Pats players there, he stood off to the side holding court with anyone who would listen...I remember telling the guys I was there with that this short guy was a real weirdo but I,and the others, never suspected HOW weird he would eventually become...to the point that today, Steve From Fall River is branded...if he was slick he'd market himself, starting off with hats and T shirts...

Does anyone else find it really amusing that Joker knows Steve from Fall River, or at least has met him?

I thought 98.5 was supposed to be a safe haven from these clowns. Today Felger and Mazz were actually being abused by some loser caller named Danny (from Quincy?? says he writes something somewhere...). Felger kept insisting that BB teams don't make stupid mistakes and shoot themselves in the foot and their competitors often do which is why he won't pick against them in these matchups, while Danny was insisting they absolutely do and if not for luck and uncharacteristic mistakes the Ravens pick of them would have been correct... At least O knows what to do with these arrogant, ignorant, self absorbed, supposed patsfans losers...

It's ok...don't listen to that guy. It's MORE than ok to NOT be politically correct on this board. We have no rule saying you must be politically correct.

I think psychiatrists should tell people to go jump off a cliff!:D

I thought 98.5 was supposed to be a safe haven from these clowns. Today Felger and Mazz were actually being abused by some loser caller named Danny (from Quincy?? says he writes something somewhere...). Felger kept insisting that BB teams don't make stupid mistakes and shoot themselves in the foot and their competitors often do which is why he won't pick against them in these matchups, while Danny was insisting they absolutely do and if not for luck and uncharacteristic mistakes the Ravens pick of them would have been correct... At least O knows what to do with these arrogant, ignorant, self absorbed, supposed patsfans losers...
Danny Boy is another notorious phony. He's called for years everywhere and his schtick is to yell and scream and criticize the local teams to which he claims to have undying allegience. He's another dink that the radio fools suffer because they think people want to hear him. Another automatic button push to music as soon as I hear it's him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
Back