PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Anticipating Easterbrook

Status
Not open for further replies.

roman_maroney

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
It's like a train wreck... I'll admit I cant look away.

Lets see how he spins this all. the refs. the audio problems. the milli vanilli crowd noise. Come on Gregggggggggg, do what you do!

somewhere, right now.....

Easterbrook is crying. And on top of everything wonderful that happened today, that is pretty F'n Sweet!

How's this?

"The good team's referees couldn't bail them out all the time and the evil team managed to pull it off because Harrison did not play. Not to worry my readers; in the AFCG, the good team will shut them out and embarass them before the national audience and send the evil team to learn what goodness is all about. If they don't, I'll stop writing because there is no more goodness in the world."

:D

He has a big job on his hands tonight. Good enough for him. I'm going to rest well, myself.

Well, judging by his crafty craftyness from past pulitzer work, I would think that he will say "The patriots seemed to get all the calls. One wonders if there was some money changing hands between the Cheeta and the Zebras."

And we will barf into our collective mouths, shake our heads and wonder why we continue to even read his crap.

Was that really Easterbrook who was on Patsfans or just some imposter? Either way he is too big of a coward to admit that the Pats are the best team in the NFL.

Was that really Easterbrook who was on Patsfans or just some imposter?

you really think a guy like that comes on here? Come on dude.

As for what he'll write about.

- Colvin spiking the ball
- Handshake
- Welker "you f'ing suck"

He'll say that the win doesn't matter, the Colts are still better because:

of their devotion to community, embrace of traditional small-town life, belief in a higher power, and most importantly, their love of laughter

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News