PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Another move in the making? (speculation)

Status
Not open for further replies.
what is Leigh Bodden's and butlers cap number ?

Nnamdi and McCourty outside, Bodden to the nickel, and Ras-I being a wild card as well, sounds good to me, but I still think we might be looking OLB or even more d line after the Warren cut.

Osi Umenyiora.

It's gotta be.

Look at the cap room, and we need a quality DE opposite Cunningham now if we're running the 4-3

Osi Umenyiora.

It's gotta be.

Look at the cap room, and we need a quality DE opposite Cunningham now if we're running the 4-3

Bill has been known to sign players who cause us headaches. I think you could argue that Osi caused us the biggest single game headache, in possibly the history of sports.

I think this is likely too. It will be interesting to see, though.

There is definitely something going on here..

They are not clearing out all this cap money for something to do..

Osi Umenyiora.

It's gotta be.

I'm with ya... with Warren gone, my 1st thought was Osi. gap shooters in Osi, Fat Albert, Big Vince, Wright....with Cunningham a floater.
Brady will get the Pats the lead more often then not.....so....attack attack attack....enough of this lockup BS on the line instead of a jailbreak pass rush

Last edited:
Bill has been known to sign players who cause us headaches. I think you could argue that Osi caused us the biggest single game headache, in possibly the history of sports.

I think this is likely too. It will be interesting to see, though.

I still have a headache from Osi.

If we can get pressure with a genuine front 4, it'd make sense having all these extra DB's.

If we get Osi for a 2nd I'd pull the trigger instantly with the cap room cleared for him.

Clearing cap room for Light, Mankins, and a mess of mid level free agents at the start of free agency this evening?

Let Big Vince shine....fat guy with quickness...fire thru them holes

I want Nnamdi because the Jets fans want him! They'd be so angry! :D I want Osi more, though, and as people have said, Bill loves the guys that have had success against us. I have to imagine they aren't cutting guys for laughs...

Clearing cap room for Light, Mankins, and a mess of mid level free agents at the start of free agency this evening?

Don't have to clear cap room for Mankins. Signing him long-term will actually free up cap room.

You're right. My bad.

And we don't need a mess of mid-level FA's either. We have a ton of young talented depth. We need 1 or 2 STUDS.

Of the guys we cut, 3 didn't play at all for us last year (Warren, Kazcur, Stroud), 1 was the #3 TE, and 1 was 1-dimensional and hurt (TBC).

We lost very little that contributed to last year's 14-2 and gained a bunch of cap room.

And we don't need a mess of mid-level FA's either. We have a ton of young talented depth. We need 1 or 2 STUDS.

Of the guys we cut, 3 didn't play at all for us last year (Warren, Kazcur, Stroud), 1 was the #3 TE, and 1 was 1-dimensional and hurt (TBC).

We lost very little that contributed to last year's 14-2 and gained a bunch of cap room.

INDEED!

8 rookies contributed more than most of the cuts. They will all be back.

Oh man.....this team, is already impressive. Lets get some more people!

Last edited:
Cullen Jenkins or Nnamdi( although CB overkill and I dont see it).. It's got to be something . It's just weird.

Last edited:
Lawson,Roth or a trade for OSi,
If the Pats snatched Nmandi i'll be dancing in the streets though.
If dallas lands him i'll be relieved.
If the Jets land him he's over rated and they overpaid.
Wow it's great to be a pats fan!

I am hoping they are making a trade for Osi and they will play more 4-3 this year.I like Cullen Jenkins as well.

dahl is a ram now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye