PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Amendola - Limited w/Groin Injury

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL, If only those stat projections were true. Out of all the years I have been looking at season projections prior to the season starting I have yet to find a reliable source. Do you compare all the different sources? Heck, they can't even agree. I'm sorry but that is not a very good argument there.

Again, I thank you for having a polite discussion and I have ended up enjoying it. You have made some valid points. I look forward to reading more of your posts in this forum. Approx 10 hours until game time, I can't wait. Enjoy!

I would agree that it's not the best argument re: the "projections," but I thought it'd be worth including just for what it's worth.

In the meantime, I actually have some of the same concerns that you do with Amendola. In my earlier comments in the thread I stated that I thought it was a reasonable debate no matter what side you took, so don't get me wrong. I am concerned, just not on the same level as you are. The only reason I defended some of the numbers is because I felt that some here were getting out of hand with their reasoning, but we can agree to disagree on the specifics of some of it.

I hope that he proves himself worthy by keeping healthy for the most part (I'm not as concerned about missing a couple of games to be honest, as long as it's not a common trait while here) and putting up 3/4 or so of Welker's production.

Good talking with you too bro. Enjoy the game tomorrow.

I would agree that it's not the best argument re: the "projections," but I thought it'd be worth including just for what it's worth.

In the meantime, I actually have some of the same concerns that you do with Amendola. In my earlier comments in the thread I stated that I thought it was a reasonable debate no matter what side you took, so don't get me wrong. I am concerned, just not on the same level as you are. The only reason I defended some of the numbers is because I felt that some here were getting out of hand with their reasoning, but we can agree to disagree on the specifics of some of it.

I hope that he proves himself worthy by keeping healthy for the most part (I'm not as concerned about missing a couple of games to be honest, as long as it's not a common trait while here) and putting up 3/4 or so of Welker's production.

Good talking with you too bro. Enjoy the game tomorrow.

I also hope he proves himself worthy. I hope he makes the winning catches in the next 4 Super Bowls :D

And you are right, I'm not concerned if he misses a couple games here and there either... well as long as he doesn't miss the Falcons, Saints, Broncos and Texans games! LOL!

You are a good dude, Supafly.

Well, Amendola is on pace for 160 receptions and 1,664 yards after week one. It makes you wonder what he might be able to do with a good groin.

Well, Amendola is on pace for 160 receptions and 1,664 yards after week one. It makes you wonder what he might be able to do with a good groin.
His wife wonders the same thing...

the pats are pretty good at picking injury prone players......

who is their fitness guy now?

the pats are pretty good at picking injury prone players......

who is their fitness guy now?

Sam Jackson, Fitness Trainer
mrglass.jpg

Since we have five different threads in the top half of the forum pertaining to the same subject and are now starting to get the same comments in multiple threads, I'm going to close this one since it is the oldest.

Please continue your comments on Danny Amendola in one of these open threads:

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england...y-amendola-almost-certain-miss-jets-game.html

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england...s-status-thursday-night-not-looking-good.html

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england...mendola-gutsy-performance-quiets-critics.html

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england...1049972-amendola-tough-but-he-made-glass.html

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents