PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Amendola Iffy for Thursday

Lose a bunch of games, guzzle some cold ones and pass around a snoopy trophy....Ah, good times;)

I don't know what branch you follow but where I come from Tebowfest is celebrated by:

-Drinking non-alcoholic beer
-Abstaining from sex
-Throwing footballs at the feet of fellow Tebowfest celebrators.
-Being hated by tons of people

Lose a bunch of games, guzzle some cold ones and pass around a snoopy trophy....Ah, good times;)

That's Sanchezapalooza, but you forgot the hot dogs. :)

I don't buy into the binky theory, for years we haven't had good depth at WR, after the 1 and 2 there's been no one and for pass catching running backs there's only been Woody.

Tate has done nothing since leaving, Tiquan came in and dropped his first easy pass then rounded out a route in the EZ that ended up an INT, Ocho was clueless, as a WR Slater can run fast but that's about it from what I can tell, Edel's gets the ball when he's healthy. We've been almost non existent after #2 for years.

I remember BB(2009 football life) saying "take away Welker and Moss and we have nothing we're done, we have no one to throw the ball to." This was a knock on capable depth, he went on and further dissed the receivers saying they left early because they think they've got it all down.

Who did TB lock onto last year? At times it was Welker, at times Lloyd, at times Gronk, at times Ahern after that there's know one else to throw the ball to literally other than Woody who got it 40 times or so.

Looks like we could potentially have really good depth at all the skill positions, could be the best we've had in years imo.

Done ranting....:cool:

Dude is made of glass. Should have kept Welker.

Dude is made of glass. Should have kept Welker.

He could have fooled me, but didn't appear like he wanted to stay. BB's reign was too dry to his liking.

ankle/foot injury per reiss hopefully doesn't nag him all year. But with him..you never know. You are on my fantasy team amendola...don't let me down

ankle/foot injury per reiss hopefully doesn't nag him all year. But with him..you never know. You are on my fantasy team amendola...don't let me down

For amendola or welker?

Amendola is back at practice today. It is yet another one of Belichick's great mind games. Everyone knows he is heading to the regular IR, but the Bills will now have to prepare for him for the highly unlikely chance he actually plays week 1. My guess is that he will not be back until week 12.

Seriously, it seems pretty clear the Pats rested Amendola this week just to not wear him out and give the rookies more of a shot to perform with Brady. Same thing they did with Moss when he tweaked his hamstring.

Ben Volin ‏@BenVolin 6m
Gronk looks good doing his rehab, doing short sprints forward, backward and sideways with cones

Field Yates ‏@FieldYates 4m
TE Rob Gronkowski works extensively with asst. strength coach on side field in t-shirt/shorts, doing agility drills and catching passes.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
Back