PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION OT: Week 1 Other Games

Yeah, they look impressive. No injuries to Becton. Yet. Even Tomlinson, who’s been a disappointment, was moving people. Really good OL.

Dude, what are you smoking? Even the high level Jets homers don’t believe this. Becton was having trouble with speed rushers and it didn’t take Brown long to show his age.

Should have given the ball to the Jets to start OT. Worst case, Jets get a FG(no way Wilson is driving the field for a TD).
That would give the Bills 4 downs every time to get a 1st down. Most likely scenario, Jets are forced to punt and the Bills would just need a FG to win. Bills were not driving the entire field for a TD in OT when they couldn't move the ball the entire game.

My lord I don't know if any of you are in the Worcester county area but we just got dumped on... 9+ inches of rain in a couple hours, I have never seen it come down like this for that long. Literal river flowing down my street.
In Greece last week, they got 35 inches in 24 hours, that's more than London gets in a year. They are speculating they have a new permanent 30km lake in the middle of the country, right over their fertile breadbasket which is 25% of their farmland.

Well, looking more and more like we’ll never find out if rodgers was enough, but if this jets team ever did find a top 10 caliber qb, they would be pretty damn legit.

I heard Tebow is available. He already knows what it’s like to be a Jete. Makes sense!

Achilles? Probably.

Season ruined? No. Should still be fun.

D is awesome, and plenty of offensive talent.

It’s over, bro.

1694520481023.gif

Bills fans don't sound too happy with their QB today. I'd take him here if they want to ditch him. Lol

Allen is a weird QB. He can be amazing at times and just crap the bed at others. That said, the Jets defense is for real and he shouldn't be judged on one game any more than some other QBs we know.

Allen is a weird QB. He can be amazing at times and just crap the bed at others. That said, the Jets defense is for real and he shouldn't be judged on one game any more than some other QBs we know.

Yeah, if the Jets go out and look the same against a Cowboys team that just hung a 40 burger on the Giants like they were a pop warner team, it changes the narrative on Allen's game quite a bit.

Yeah, if the Jets go out and look the same against a Cowboys team that just hung a 40 burger on the Giants like they were a pop warner team, it changes the narrative on Allen's game quite a bit.
I just hope we watch the tape of what the Jets did to shut Allen down and replicate it when we play the Bills.

Dude, what are you smoking? Even the high level Jets homers don’t believe this. Becton was having trouble with speed rushers and it didn’t take Brown long to show his age.
Brown was the LT that dove at and missed Leonard Floyd who then blew past him and corkscrewed Rodgers to the ground.

It really was a terrible play for the Jete from so many different angles.

I have a hard time seeing Matt Ryan putting himself behind that OL.

He already showed last year he's a shell of his former self, he can't move, he can't drive the ball deep any more.

He's got the CBS gig now and I think he's done.

Exactly someone said we should keep Buffalo to 13 points through 3.5 quarters too, being sarcastic. My first thought was, it depends on which Allen walks through the door that day.

Guy is as bipolar I have ever seen from a player. Especially one that is a marquee player.

Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Back