PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Amendola Iffy for Thursday

And it begins. Danny "I play half a season" Amendola. Just ******* great. Funny thing was he looked great.

Already hurt...we're lucky if this guy plays 8 games...can't argue with history

thought it was a "rest" day?

POLL:
Amendola vs Welker - who will return to play 1st?

I think it still may be resting but that's a unusual amount of rest if that's the case

"Iffy" doesn't sound that serious to me. If it was a broken "iffy", then that would be a whole other story.

I think it still may be resting but that's a unusual amount of rest if that's the case

That's why I said in the other thread that he may not play on Thursday.

I mean, today is Monday and he missed it, so I think it's only natural to assume that he may not take part in a preseason game that's 72 hrs later.

As long as he ends up being okay I don't think it matters one bit. It would point to just being cautious.

"Iffy" doesn't sound that serious to me. If it was a broken "iffy", then that would be a whole other story.

Someone said a possible concussion, so they may just take it cautiously.

Why risk it in a preseason game that is meaningless? They've already got their chemistry down pat it seems. I wouldn't think he needs too many reps at this point.

Why risk it in a preseason game that is meaningless? They've already got their chemistry down pat it seems. I wouldn't think he needs too many reps at this point.

You won't get an argument from me.

It's just that usually BB doesn't rest 3rd preseason. At least not in the past i don't think. Because this is the dress rehearsal for week 1 basically.

Breer basically said on Sports Sunday that they would be doing something to this effect. That at some point they might start limiting him as it got closer to start of the regular season.

the article says its not a head injury

Breer on Twitter says he is fine...it's a minor nick and they are not worried about him needing more preseason reps at this point.

my ex-wife got hit in the back of the head...six times...by these fingernail sized lead pellets...she was never quite right again...:evil:

my ex-wife got hit in the back of the head...six times...by these fingernail sized lead pellets...she was never quite right again...:evil:

Why do I get the feeling that you're only "half" joking?

:cool:

Wait a second!

Dowling returned to the field today, and now Amendola is missing? Has anyone actually EVER seen Dowling and Amendola in the same place at once? Hmmmm.

Wait a second!

Dowling returned to the field today, and now Amendola is missing? Has anyone actually EVER seen Dowling and Amendola in the same place at once? Hmmmm.

Wait....dowling actually came back on the field today? No lie? I give it 3 weeks MAX until he is hurt again

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
Back