PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

(Alleged) Ex-Pats Employee throws mud and makes fool of himself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: (Alleged ) Ex-Pats Employee is running his mouth- Claims serious allegations

Very true. And yes, ESPN has become a terrible sports reporting network. I am very displeased how they have gone down hill fast after Spygate came out. They definitely cashed in on that one and have become horrible....

I hardly watch them anymore. They really are a gossip network now, very little insight. But like I said, I personally don't think they're low enough to the point where they'll take what Casale wrote here and run with it - if they do, then they're even trashier than I thought.

Re: (Alleged ) Ex-Pats Employee is running his mouth- Claims serious allegations

I hardly watch them anymore. They really are a gossip network now, very little insight. But like I said, I personally don't think they're low enough to the point where they'll take what Casale wrote here and run with it - if they do, then they're even trashier than I thought.

Very nice. I can see Mike and Mike doing something like this in the morning show.....but I would agree with you how I dont think they would go as low as to run with this....

Very true. And yes, ESPN has become a terrible sports reporting network. I am very displeased how they have gone down hill fast after Spygate came out. They definitely cashed in on that one and have become horrible....

ESPN went down hill long before Spygate. Spygate just magnified the problems with ESPN. Their coverage of Spygate was no different than they were with Roger Clemmons, Barry Bonds, or any other big controversial news story. They go for sensationalism over facts.

ESPN went down hill long before Spygate. Spygate just magnified the problems with ESPN. Their coverage of Spygate was no different than they were with Roger Clemmons, Barry Bonds, or any other big controversial news story. They go for sensationalism over facts.

" They go for sensationalism over facts." That should be their new motto.

Good work.

Oooh, imagine my shock and chagrin. In a lockerroom full of competitive athletes, not everyone gets along. I'm STUNNED. :rolleyes:

As for the BB sex tape, I just can't stop giggling. I mean, really? THIS is what news about a football team has come to? This is National Enquirer stuff.

I guess that really means they are huge. I bet BB is bigger than Brangelina!:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

This Casale person needs professional help.

Oooh, imagine my shock and chagrin. In a lockerroom full of competitive athletes, not everyone gets along. I'm STUNNED. :rolleyes:

As for the BB sex tape, I just can't stop giggling. I mean, really? THIS is what news about a football team has come to? This is National Enquirer stuff.

I guess that really means they are huge. I bet BB is bigger than Brangelina!:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

This Casale person needs professional help.

Maybe thats the reason why the Patriots let him go.....they found out he is nucking futs....

Now Casale appears to be accusing Bruschi of using steriods. Here is a response in the comments section on his article:

Well, well, well. I see my friends at the Patriots message board got a hold of this blog. Listen, this is my house. This isn't Patriots.com. Here I can say what I want and if you don't like it, too bad. Your hero is an *******. By the way, how many 31-year old guys have strokes? Let's see: Bruschi sucked, got good, then has sucked again since his stroke. Wow, what could make that happen? You know, because 31-year olds are always dropping dead of a bad heart. Hey, I gave my thoughts on what happened during my time with the Pats and I stand by everything I said. If you don't want to believe it, that's your choice. Good day and keep the comments coming. We love all the traffic. Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the season.

It is friggin unbelievable how low this guy will sink.

Now Casale appears to be accusing Bruschi of using steriods. Here is a response in the comments section on his article:

I am sure this is what he wanted. This is like throwing fuel onto a burning fire. I have a gut feeling that he will fade away after this article because no one will take him seriously....

I hate to say it, but this could very well be true. Look how big Bruschi was from '01-'04. After the stroke, the bulk was gone. I'm not saying it's true or that I believe him. I'm just saying there is a distinct possibility. Casale should also take into account, though, that any athelete that suffers a stroke will never return to his former self whether he was using roids or not.

I hate to say it, but this could very well be true. Look how big Bruschi was from '01-'04. After the stroke, the bulk was gone. I'm not saying it's true or that I believe him. I'm just saying there is a distinct possibility. Casale should also take into account, though, that any athelete that suffers a stroke will never return to his former self whether he was using roids or not.

There has been absolutely no evidence of Bruschi taking steriods. Casale throwing it out just shows he has an agenda against Bruschi. Whether what he is saying about the guy is true or not is almost irrelevant. The guy claims to be a journalist, but is throwing out accusations without a single thread of evidence. This is what got Tomase in so much trouble and at least Tomase wasn't trying to be malicious in his accusations.

There has been absolutely no evidence of Bruschi taking steriods. Casale throwing it out just shows he has an agenda against Bruschi. Whether what he is saying about the guy is true or not is almost irrelevant. The guy claims to be a journalist, but is throwing out accusations without a single thread of evidence. This is what got Tomase in so much trouble and at least Tomase wasn't trying to be malicious in his accusations.

Well we can all see here that Casale is trying to be malicious and pulling out all the stops when it comes to bashing the Patriots. Journalism in its finest right here....

1. He probably used steroids

2. I could not care less

3. Tom Casale? Is that the guy with the lisp that used to be on Patriots.com? See 2, above.

In reading some of "Tommy Rider's" other posts, he mentions in one that he grew up "a Cowboys fan", and his two of his favorite athletes of all time were Cowboys (Tony Dorsett and Emmitt Smith). Did Casale have such a connection to the Cowboys? Just curious.

By the way, in another of this guy's posts, he says he grew up in NY, but was a big Cowboys fan.

FYI Casale was indeed a huge Cowboys fan and he did grow up in NY.

My husband had a blood clot that got stuck in a narrow artery when he was in his early 20s. No one knows how it happened. If he had a hole in his heart, he very well could have had a stroke, but as it was, the clot clogged up a congenitally narrow artery.

He definitely was not taking steroids or even playing professional sports. This **** happens. Asking the question "How many 20 year olds get blood clots?" is completely irrelevant. He was treated on the hospital ward with octogenarians. It happens.

So suck it, cASSale, you little piece of scum.

eta: It doesn't shock me at all that after the stroke his bulk was gone. He had a stroke, for chrissake, followed by tons of rehab. I am not in the slightest bit surprised he is not physically what he used to be. Not to say it couldn't possibly be true, because it could, but that is not evidence.

Last edited:

Now the turkey is saying he'll call Spector.. what a yellow bellied jerk I want him to..

My closest friend stroked out at 32. No steroids involved. A big GFY to Casale.

Last edited:

Wow, did Bruschi pee in his cereal or something? He's really going after him with all kinds of wild accusations.
Whoever this clown is, he is a COWARD. He should bring his sorry ass to Gillette and say that stuff to Bruschi's face. But no, instead he hides on a messageboard, and we are all suckers for reading his crap. People, have you learned nothing from the BS that the Herald pulled on our team during the Super Bowl? This thread needs to die. I trust NO ONE in the media when it comes to the Pats other than MIKE REISS. Chris is alright too. I take everything else that I read from others with a grain of salt. I can't believe that you guys are wasting valuable time on this BS. After that Tomase debacle, I refuse to allow myself to be suckered by another MEDIA HACK.

Last edited:

At this point, the guy can rot in hell for all I care. :enranged:

As I've said elsewhere on this board, I know a kid who had a stroke in high school. And if this kid so much as ever touched anabolic steroids in his life, then I'm Bill Belichick. [Besides which, last I checked, two long-a** plane rides in a week + an undiagnosed hole in the heart is a pretty damn good recipe for the type of ischemic stroke Bruschi suffered.]

My husband had a blood clot that got stuck in a narrow artery when he was in his early 20s. No one knows how it happened. If he had a hole in his heart, he very well could have had a stroke, but as it was, the clot clogged up a congenitally narrow artery.

He definitely was not taking steroids or even playing professional sports. This **** happens. Asking the question "How many 20 year olds get blood clots?" is completely irrelevant. He was treated on the hospital ward with octogenarians. It happens.

So suck it, cASSale, you little piece of scum.

eta: It doesn't shock me at all that after the stroke his bulk was gone. He had a stroke, for chrissake, followed by tons of rehab. I am not in the slightest bit surprised he is not physically what he used to be. Not to say it couldn't possibly be true, because it could, but that is not evidence.

According to Bruschi, the doctor who operated on him, and everyone else involved they believe he had a birth defect with a hole in his heart. Why would the doctor put his reputation on the line to lie for Bruschi? I can maybe the Patriots, but why Bruschi?

How many 31 year old guys have an undetected hole in their hearts...

This is really pathetic. I know he's battling cancer, but for the life of me I can muster no empathy for this thoroughly self-absorbed, punk loser.

Since I know you're lurking here remember, goes around comes around Tom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Back