PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

(Alleged) Ex-Pats Employee throws mud and makes fool of himself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: (Alleged ) Ex-Pats Employee is running his mouth- Claims serious allegations

He had several. I'mRonBorges and Alisonlovesbrady was another.

After Mrs B filed a TC report and people thanked her, I'mRonBoges wrote "what's so great about these reports". Here is a woman that sits out in the hot sun or sometimes rain, does not get paid a cent and in fact spends money, to give us reports from training camp. And, he chooses to insult her like that.

Then he says he will apologize to her. For the entire training camp she sits on the hill next to the media shelter. Yet he was not man enough to take a couple of steps and apologize to her, like he said he would do.

That tells you a lot about what kind of scum he is.

Yeah I mean Karen is amazing with her reporting and the time she puts into her work.

This is just another example of when journalism goes bad....

Re: (Alleged ) Ex-Pats Employee is running his mouth- Claims serious allegations

Ernie Adams' story is pretty well documented. He's an old school chum of BB's -- a brainiac who works behind the scenes doing computer-assisted tendencies analysis of both the Patriots and their opponents. He's the "quality control" guy; most teams have one. I met him once briefly, you'd never guess he worked for a pro football team.

I know that, Tune. I mean who is the REAL Ernie Adams? How can you not be curious about the "mad scientist" behind the "mad scientist"? :rolleyes:

Very well put sir.....and yes I wonder who will run with this first....

Not a sir but I hope they all saw it. I'm curious to see who runs with it and also who has the stones to speak out against what's been dished out in the last couple of years.

Not a sir but I hope they all saw it. I'm curious to see who runs with it and also who has the stones to speak out against what's been dished out in the last couple of years.

Me too. As I mentioned earlier, I am surprised that EPSN hasnt run with this yet but I dont think they would go this low....

Yeah I mean Karen is amazing with her reporting and the time she puts into her work.

This is just another example of when journalism goes bad....

I second that. Yes, she goes to almost every practice for her own enjoyment, but she reports back solely for our's. Heck, she was even considering retiring last year because most of the other training camp reports get posted online long before she can get home to report. She was coaxed into staying on because the people wanted her take. She gets nothing out of this besides our appreciation. How can you slam a person like that?

I find it very hard to believe that anyone will run with this garrrrrrrrrbage

After Mrs B filed a TC report and people thanked her, I'mRonBoges wrote "what's so great about these reports". Here is a woman that sits out in the hot sun or sometimes rain, does not get paid a cent and in fact spends money, to give us reports from training camp. And, he chooses to insult her like that.

Then he says he will apologize to her. For the entire training camp she sits on the hill next to the media shelter. Yet he was not man enough to take a couple of steps and apologize to her, like he said he would do.

Think for a minute. You saw the horrific video of what happened to Tom Curran when he was talking to Mrs B, right? SMACK!!!!

Last edited:

Me too. As I mentioned earlier, I am surprised that EPSN hasnt run with this yet but I dont think they would go this low....

I'm more surprised Florio hasn't. ESPN still would have to run it through their legal department to make sure all the slander they print would be difficult to receive any actions against them and of course write new copy to make it sound like ESPN has found the scoop ("ESPN has learned that former Patriots employee, Tom Casale...." "Sal Palintonio of ESPN reports that he has read the blog of former Patriots employee, Tom Casale.....").

Last edited:

I'm more surprised Florio hasn't. ESPN still would have to run it through their legal department to make sure all the slander they print would be difficult to receive any actions against them and of course write new copy to make it sound like ESPN has found the scoop ("ESPN has learned that former Patriots employee, Tom Casale...." "Sal Palintonio of ESPN reports that he has read the blog of former Patriots employee, Tom Casale.....").

Bruschigate is upon us. :rolleyes:

I find it very hard to believe that anyone will run with this garrrrrrrrrbage

It's pretty clear now that this was about getting his new site hits and recognition. I think the Spygate and Welker stuff was put in there to try and get Florio's attention - for now it has not worked and lets hope Florio stays away from it.

I think we all agree that Casale is a scum bag of monumental proportions and his hypocrisy knows no bounds.

I would say that while this thread should not be deleted, any debate is good debate, we should ask the Mods to get rid of any link to that site.

The only way we can, as a group, slow this down and not give Tom what he wanted, is to not visit that page or link to it.

I'm not sure what everyone else thinks, but if the Mods agree then lets delete the link.

I don't remember the specifics other than he came on the board under an alias (was it alisonlovesbrady or tommygirl? .. can't remember) that implied he was a girl and then starts bashing Karen. It was obviously done because he felt threatened by her reports.

Not sure how Ian knew it was him, but they confronted him and he fessed up to it. Apologized profusely and promissed to apologize to Karen, which he apparently never did.

The posts in question were quickly wisked away by Ian as a courtesy and we were asked to let it go... which we did.

I'm pretty sure Tom made a few posts after that using a screenname that was obviously him and he was polite and humble. Everyone let it go and even tried to smooth things over by saying they were proud of him for taking responsibility for it and all. What a laugh looking back on all that now. He was only sorry he got caught. It was a glimpse into the kind of lowlife he is.

I'm not suprised you missed this because the original posts were deleted so fast, many saw Ian's request to drop it, but didn't know what he was talking about.

Some others here with far better memories than mine may be able to fill in more of the details or correct me if I got anything wrong.

Thanks again guys! I do remember I'mRonBorges! That is lame what he said about Mrs. B. That is the difference between him and us, we would cover the Pats for FREE! I wouldn't mind sitting in the rain or hot sun for the chance to watch my favorite team practice and watch how one the best organizations in football is run on a daily basis.

Belichick has a sex tape, with his ex-mistress.

Old news.
Any reasonable Pats fan has known for years Ken Walter was the first to stumble upon it.

Bruschigate is upon us. :rolleyes:

And the saga continues.. lol wouldn’t that be something

I don't see why any of the large media would want to "run with" that post. I'm sure there's irritated sports writers everywhere with a few bad things to say about their teams. That this goofus hates Bruschi isn't exactly news. But then again...who knows.

That he formerly attacked Mrs. B is rediculous. Living out of state, this site is THE best way for me to get the goods on the Pats, and Mrs. B's posts are some of the best camp posts around. Reiss too. That I find dispicable. Glad he's gone even though I have no idea who he is in the first place:)

Old news.
Any reasonable Pats fan has known for years Ken Walter was the first to stumble upon it.

Absolutely -- it's the first thing that each new punter finds in his locker. :D

Think for a minute. You saw the horrific video of what happened to Tom Curran when he was talking to Mrs B, right? SMACK!!!!

Yes, I played it over and over. If I knew how to loop it I would have. Casale could have just yelled it from his protected media shelter if he was afraid of that right cross.

Since it's too much to handle for sensitive Patriots fans in the thread, could somebody please PM me what was said about spygate?

Since it's too much to handle for sensitive Patriots fans in the thread, could somebody please PM me what was said about spygate?

Read the thread It's posted.

Read the thread It's posted.

I think it was removed.

if not do you know what page its on and if so could you PM it to me too

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
Back