PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

(Alleged) Ex-Pats Employee throws mud and makes fool of himself

Status
Not open for further replies.
I withdraw my ill-informed assumption. It's still not my cup of tea though. I know talking football can get stale after awhile, but it's my only reason for 'tuning in'.
I'm with you Wax. Talking football never gets stale for me. There's 80 players to talk about right now. Plenty of room for discourse.

I'm with you Wax. Talking football never gets stale for me. There's 80 players to talk about right now. Plenty of room for discourse.
The problem is they didn't talk all that much...when it was only an hour a week..there used to be a LOT of football in that hour..but when they expanded it to 2 hrs..there was still that same amount of football talk BUT with more time for other issues..and then 4 hrs..One would think MORE football talk..but actually more of thesame.. I agree that football talk is never stale..

Re: New Blog - Didn't see it here - New Pats "Insider"

You hav GOT to be kidding me...

Last edited:

You hav GOT to be kidding me...

I scrolled through and didn't see it. Shut the thread down. Don't think I'll be back to this place anymore though since everyone is so welcoming though.

You are Girly mon

I scrolled through and didn't see it. Shut the thread down. Don't think I'll be back to this place anymore though since everyone is so welcoming though.

He was just trying to be funny.

This has been the most active thread we have had in quite a while. The thread title has been changed 3X, so I can't blame you for not noticing if you haven't been around.

Try not to take things so seriously until the season starts then we all can get our game face on. (Mine is really ugly):D

Holy thin skin Batman! I don't think anyone was crucifying you, but it was one of the more heavily discussed themes over the past day or so. Have a beer and relax, camp is here, the season is around the corner, it's all good!

Wait so I need to take the spikes back to the hardware store? They said crucifixion at the Ex-Pats employee thread, they said everybody would be there...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News