PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

(Alleged) Ex-Pats Employee throws mud and makes fool of himself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: (Alleged ) Ex-Pats Employee is running his mouth- Claims serious allegations

:eek:

Wait until you see the one with Tom Casale and Eric Mangini.:eek:

With Matt Walsh as a fluffer.......OH GOD MY EYES!!

Re: (Alleged ) Ex-Pats Employee is running his mouth- Claims serious allegations

Perhaps you've never had an illness. If that's the case, congratulations.

I have seen firsthand what "silly role models" can do for the psyche of someone with an illness or injury.

My late Aunt had Parkinson's and I can vividly remember how much it meant to her that Michael J. Fox went public with his fight against the disease and had taken Parkinsons research funding to Congress with his testimony. I saw firsthand what it meant to her and how positive it was for her to see someone so publicly and well-spoken talking about it to the masses.

One of my best friends suffered a stroke as a child and has persevered heroically through his life, graduating from college, establishing a career and family. You mention Tedy Bruschi to him and his eyes shine. He has met Tedy on several occasions over the past two years - Tedy is very active with stroke survivors in Massachusetts and Rhode Island. The fact that Tedy has returned to the field and is so open about his stroke gives many people hope, comfort and, yes, pride in a role model.

Pardon me if I'm not impressed with the depth of your knowledge on the subject of "role models" - - but I have seen the impact first hand. It is profound.

If you read my post, I acknowledged the impact of a role model on children. It works. They don't know any better.

What Michael J. Fox did is not relevant to the discussion. He battled for the rights of others in a similar situation. He continues to suffer, and fight. He deserves his due, and is inspirational for this. However, if Michael recovered with the help of superior financial and medical resources to 99.99% of other victims in similar situations, and then claimed to be a role model, I would take offense.

Without even opening the thread, I saw the view count rise by 65 or so just within the last few minutes of signing on. 21 in one minute, just now. :eek:

If you read my post, I acknowledged the impact of a role model on children. It works. They don't know any better.

What Michael J. Fox did is not relevant to the discussion. He battled for the rights of others in a similar situation. He continues to suffer, and fight. He deserves his due, and is inspirational for this. However, if Michael recovered with the help of superior financial and medical resources to 99.99% of other victims in similar situations, and then claimed to be a role model, I would take offense.
I acknowledge not knowing you, but I have to say you strike me as one, cold person. And as someone who worked with children for 34 years, I can tell you that children do, indeed, know better...

No one should pay attention to this guy he obviously has a vendetta for Pats fans, he says Welker's injury is worse than they are letting on.........yet yesterday on TV I saw Welker sprinting alongside Vrabel so he's fine. As for Bruschi if you watch the Three Games to Glory dvds there is some inside the lockerroom footage and you can clearly see Bruschi being a leader and very social with the rest of the players. The BB sex tape I've heard about for a while and what I heard was it wasn't exactey a sex tape, but a hidden camera placed in the home of BB's girlfriend by her ex-husband who is obviously troubled. Anyways I don't know what the content onf the video is, but it is illegal to tape someone without their consent so I don't think any video will surface. This guy Casale is a douche and if I see him I won't hesitate to get right in his face and see what he does then!

I have seen firsthand what "silly role models" can do for the psyche of someone with an illness or injury.

My late Aunt had Parkinson's and I can vividly remember how much it meant to her that Michael J. Fox went public with his fight against the disease and had taken Parkinsons research funding to Congress with his testimony. I saw firsthand what it meant to her and how positive it was for her to see someone so publicly and well-spoken talking about it to the masses.

One of my best friends suffered a stroke as a child and has persevered heroically through his life, graduating from college, establishing a career and family. You mention Tedy Bruschi to him and his eyes shine. He has met Tedy on several occasions over the past two years - Tedy is very active with stroke survivors in Massachusetts and Rhode Island. The fact that Tedy has returned to the field and is so open about his stroke gives many people hope, comfort and, yes, pride in a role model.

Pardon me if I'm not impressed with the depth of your knowledge on the subject of "role models" - - but I have seen the impact first hand. It is profound.

Great role model, M J Fox! Some dumb actor who doesn't know anything, demands that the politicos fork over the cash to a corrupt, phony and discredited researcher and his phony work. Dr. Suk of Korea, was an embarassment to all medical research with his ginned up "progress" on one version of stem cell research that doesn't work and is totally discredited.

Leave it to the deadheads in California to fork over $3 billion taxpayers dollars down the rathole of his made-up, phony research. One numbskull politician wondereed why other charities and philanthropies were not funding reserch along the lines of Suk's "phony breakthrough".:mad::mad::mad:

I wish we change the title of this thread to Ex-Pats Employee is running his mouth and drop the Claims serious allegations I have it a few times and still haven't found the serious allegations. It might lessen the magnet this thread seems to have.

That's a great point mods, maybe then we can get back to some football talk.

Messageboard 101 for BadMoFo: Hey guess what? There's actually MANY threads about all different kinds of subjects! Just hit a different thread and you won't be trapped in a thread you don't like.

I'm terribly sorry for you that you had to be tied into this thread and post over 15 posts in here before finding that out.

Neat, huh?

LOL

There's nothing quite as funny as a sarcastic -yet good natured b_i_t_c_h slapping!

That's a great point mods, maybe then we can get back to some football talk.

OK, I changed the thread title.

this story is a story for the whinny, gossiping, lets post everything a stupid media says and talk about it for days, type fans which this forum is full of

That's hardly true.

Some of us threw sand at each other, debated the relative worth of PFW, discussed whether or not Bruschi is a role model, made long posts about the history of the sex tape, or just took the opportunity to say to "hi" to everyone.

Last edited:

BTW, why hasn't anyone seen these tapes (not that anyone would want to see the second)?

Tell you what Shmessy, If a clip of BB and his current hot babe doin' the down & dirty showed up on some obscure xxx site, you could bet your last $$$ that 7 days later it would have gotten at least a half million hits. The real question is, "How many of those people would have saved it to their hard drive?"

Nice post. Don't see you getting too emotional here...nice change and for an appropriate topic. Role models can be like placebo's...you may not be able to prove they help, but as long as the person believes it is helping, sometimes that's good enough.

Some people take a ton of vitamins and feel & act healthy. And maybe that's good enough for those taking them. Who cares if a person was healed because of their money? The important thing is that there are people willing to step up for a cause and give hope.

Last edited:
Re: (Alleged) Ex-Pats Employee blows dog crap from his mouth

Geeze, there's three minutes of my life I'll never get back... plus a horrible visual that will probably take three weeks to get out of my head, just imagining the Belichick XXX tapes.

Great role model, M J Fox! Some dumb actor who doesn't know anything, demands that the politicos fork over the cash to a corrupt, phony and discredited researcher and his phony work. Dr. Suk of Korea, was an embarassment to all medical research with his ginned up "progress" on one version of stem cell research that doesn't work and is totally discredited.

Leave it to the deadheads in California to fork over $3 billion taxpayers dollars down the rathole of his made-up, phony research. One numbskull politician wondereed why other charities and philanthropies were not funding reserch along the lines of Suk's "phony breakthrough".:mad::mad::mad:

Excellent points. Fox's tear-jerker was a phony-baloney stunt by the radical, discredited stem-cell lobby. I expect nothing less from Hollyweird.

One needs to choose one's "role models" more carefully.

Bruschi used superior resources to return to the field as a professional athlete.

The fact that that's even possible, regardless of financial resources, is pretty damn inspirational to people who just want to get back to living a quasi-normal life. Quit being a troll.

Last edited:
The allegations have now spread to AOL in the news section...."writer makes bizarre allegations"...so much for this being just an area bred read..."Former Patriots Writer Spills Rumors of Bill Belichick Sex Tape"....seems like this is a wildfire...growing. I am still surprised that Florio has said nothing..BUT WAIT..maybe today..If AOL has it I AM SURE he will
Does one think that making allegations like that might bring down many things upon Tommy Rider?? I think one must really look at this a bit more Tomase-Casale and the tape allegations...hmmm is there a real link? Gambling?? Hmmmmm connect the dots and we may have something

This is an interesting developement. Not that I believe that anyone will take news from AOL as factual, but seeing this is spreading across the web, Casalegate has begun....

This is an interesting developement. Not that I believe that anyone will take news from AOL as factual, but seeing this is spreading across the web, Casalegate has begun....
It certaily has...especially with the sex tape as the BIG centerpiece...I think this is getting out of hand..gossip pages yes..but AOL is pretty main stream..far far more so than even PFT...and there's a celebrity sex tape photo section starting with BB...I think the lawyers should be getting ready..Tommy Rider may have bitten off more than he can chew..

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes