PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

(Alleged) Ex-Pats Employee throws mud and makes fool of himself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: (Alleged ) Ex-Pats Employee is running his mouth- Claims serious allegations

This Thread Has Gone Over The Edge.

Re: (Alleged ) Ex-Pats Employee is running his mouth- Claims serious allegations

This Thread Has Gone Over The Edge.

This is a forum is that even possible

The BB sex tape will be on the Herald Inside Crack tomorrow I bet....

Cookoo Casale and his new website are pulling a Felger - grab attention, web hits and fame.

Cookoo Casale and his new website are pulling a Felger - grab attention, web hits and fame.

Cookoo Casale....thats this guys new alias....what a loser....

Since he wasn't here in 2000-2001 I think I'd be just fine if he wants to go to Washington and talk to a fellow nutjob. They can commiserate about their cancer too - Arlen could tell him what it's like to relapse...

I'm sure the walkthrough tape story originated within PFW - only it wasn't Casale since he was in college at the time... If he keeps this up he'll likely cost one of Fred or Paul their jobs..

Well, well, well. I see my friends at the Patriots message board got a hold of this blog. Listen, this is my house. This isn't Patriots.com. Here I can say what I want and if you don't like it, too bad. Your hero is an *******. By the way, how many 31-year old guys have strokes? Let's see: Bruschi sucked, got good, then has sucked again since his stroke. Wow, what could make that happen? You know, because 31-year olds are always dropping dead of a bad heart. Hey, I gave my thoughts on what happened during my time with the Pats and I stand by everything I said. If you don't want to believe it, that's your choice. Good day and keep the comments coming. We love all the traffic. Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the season.

I don't remember this A_S_S_Hole being so c_o_cky when we had him dead to rights posing as someone else in order to secretely bash the TC reports of Karen.

Cookoo Casale....lol thats great

I don't remember this A_S_S_Hole being so c_o_cky when we had him dead to rights posing as someone else in order to secretely bash the TC reports of Karen.

Personal Vendetta is what this guy is going for now. He is going way out of his way to prove to the sporting world that he was let go from the Patriots so he must come out of his closet and tell everyone the "truth".

Does any one know why he was let go?

Again, why the hell does anyone care about this? What does it matter if somebody doesn't like Bruschi? Why are you all giving him the publicity he couldn't have gotten on his own?

Does anybody remember Tom Casale's name on this messageboard? When did this occur? What did Tom Casale say about Mrs. B? I can't believe I missed this. Thanks.

What galls me even more is that he didn't have the GUTS to write that under hos own name..WHAT a coward!!! What a slimy weak kneed nut job!!!! Come on Tommy...why didn't you have those guts?? Tommy Rider....lol...Now, he has more "bullets"...you are worse than a horse's ass...I hope that your mouth brings that site down...and you OUT on your backside!!
I wonder how the PFW crew will take this?? I really hope we learn ALL about tommy girl...all of what they know..for I really do not think they will be defending you at all...

Does anybody remember Tom Casale's name on this messageboard? When did this occur? What did Tom Casale say about Mrs. B? I can't believe I missed this. Thanks.

I don't remember the specifics other than he came on the board under an alias (was it alisonlovesbrady or tommygirl? .. can't remember) that implied he was a girl and then starts bashing Karen. It was obviously done because he felt threatened by her reports.

Not sure how Ian knew it was him, but they confronted him and he fessed up to it. Apologized profusely and promissed to apologize to Karen, which he apparently never did.

The posts in question were quickly wisked away by Ian as a courtesy and we were asked to let it go... which we did.

I'm pretty sure Tom made a few posts after that using a screenname that was obviously him and he was polite and humble. Everyone let it go and even tried to smooth things over by saying they were proud of him for taking responsibility for it and all. What a laugh looking back on all that now. He was only sorry he got caught. It was a glimpse into the kind of lowlife he is.

I'm not suprised you missed this because the original posts were deleted so fast, many saw Ian's request to drop it, but didn't know what he was talking about.

Some others here with far better memories than mine may be able to fill in more of the details or correct me if I got anything wrong.

Last edited:

It takes a pretty low person to make up claims about a stroke victim let alone Teddy

It takes a pretty low person to make up claims about a stroke victim let alone Teddy

Well that and well everything else he commented on.....what a waste of space....

Any person who writes crap like this must have failed his

journalism classes. No way this guy is a sports writer.

Well that and well everything else he commented on.....what a waste of space....

Ya I’m not going to lie I don’t know the whole history about him but he sounds like a scumbag

Ya I’m not going to lie I don’t know the whole history about him but he sounds like a scumbag

Yup....couldn't agree more.

I don't remember the specifics other than he came on the board under an alias (was it alisonlovesbrady or tommygirl? .. can't remember) that implied he was a girl and then starts bashing Karen. It was obviously done because he felt threatened by her reports.

Not sure how Ian knew it was him, but they confronted him and he fessed up to it. Apologized profusely and promissed to apologize to Karen, which he apparently never did.

The posts in question were quickly wisked away by Ian as a courtesy and we were asked to let it go... which we did.

I'm pretty sure Tom made a few posts after that using a screenname that was obviously him and he was polite and humble. Everyone let it go and even tried to smooth things over by saying they were proud of him for taking responsibility for it and all. What a laugh looking back on all that now. He was only sorry he got caught. It was a glimpse into the kind of lowlife he is.

I'm not suprised you missed this because the original posts were deleted so fast, many saw Ian's request to drop it, but didn't know what he was talking about.

Some others here with far better memories than mine may be able to fill in more of the details or correct me if I got anything wrong.

Holy Macaroni, Thy Name Is Drama. ARE you kidding me :rofl: This thread is hilarious, I'm glad it's still here! For those who were concerned lest people keep posting and bumping it up--the thread began at 1:30am or something like that so if someone's going to scoop it off this board, that was likely done hours ago.

Bill Diggler just cracks me up. And who cares if players "don't like" Tedy B? I don't care if they all despise him, as long as they respect him (which I think they do).

It's the NFL :bricks: jmo but nobody wants into this organization so they can make friends- they want in so they can play football and play it well, at least to the best of their ability, and if they want anything less then they're a drain on the league. Love the game or leave it:rolleyes:

The fact players "don't like" Bru is a compliment. He's a leader first and foremost at this stage of his career, and he's been here long enough to see SB losses as well as wins. If he was everybody's bff he wouldn't be nearly as effective.

Meanwhile back to topic- our local media is an embarrassment save for a handful or so, and anyone who runs with this "story" should be embarrassed as well.

Let's watch and see who the first * is.

Holy Macaroni, Thy Name Is Drama. ARE you kidding me :rofl: This thread is hilarious, I'm glad it's still here! For those who were concerned lest people keep posting and bumping it up--the thread began at 1:30am or something like that so if someone's going to scoop it off this board, that was likely done hours ago.

Bill Diggler just cracks me up. And who cares if players "don't like" Tedy B? I don't care if they all despise him, as long as they respect him (which I think they do).

It's the NFL :bricks: jmo but nobody wants into this organization so they can make friends- they want in so they can play football and play it well, at least to the best of their ability, and if they want anything less then they're a drain on the league. Love the game or leave it:rolleyes:

The fact players "don't like" Bru is a compliment. He's a leader first and foremost at this stage of his career, and he's been here long enough to see SB losses as well as wins. If he was everybody's bff he wouldn't be nearly as effective.

Meanwhile back to topic- our local media is an embarrassment save for a handful or so, and anyone who runs with this "story" should be embarrassed as well.

Let's watch and see who the first * is.

Very well put sir.....and yes I wonder who will run with this first....

He had several. I'mRonBorges and Alisonlovesbrady was another.

After Mrs B filed a TC report and people thanked her, I'mRonBoges wrote "what's so great about these reports". Here is a woman that sits out in the hot sun or sometimes rain, does not get paid a cent and in fact spends money, to give us reports from training camp. And, he chooses to insult her like that.

Then he says he will apologize to her. For the entire training camp she sits on the hill next to the media shelter. Yet he was not man enough to take a couple of steps and apologize to her, like he said he would do.

That tells you a lot about what kind of scum he is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
Back