PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

(Alleged) Ex-Pats Employee throws mud and makes fool of himself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: (Alleged ) Ex-Pats Employee is running his mouth- Claims serious allegations

Are you serious. Florio cannot back away from these types of stories. It isn't in his nature. And I have never been hard on the guy especially compared to most on this board, but this whole thing is right up Florio's alley
You're absolutely correct, in my opinion. Florio will put this up within seconds of accessing it.

Re: (Alleged ) Ex-Pats Employee is running his mouth- Claims serious allegations

Well that's the most slimey thing I've read in a while. What a child.

Do you people realize that YOU are now responsible for pushing this story? I suggest you let it die on the vine. Otherwise, you're part of the problem. I won't post in here anymore. I prefer not to perpetuate it. Hope others will follow suit - 'though you never do.

Last edited:

You're absolutely correct, in my opinion. Florio will put this up within seconds of accessing it.

And we all have helped to insure that he does. :rolleyes:
(yes, I've included myself in that crowd)

Do you people realize that YOU are now responsible for pushing this story? I suggest you let it die on the vine. Otherwise, you're part of the problem. I won't post in here anymore. I prefer not to perpetuate it. Hope others will follow suit - 'though you never do.

Oh yeah, it's on a very popularly read gambling website, but if we don't talk about it, it'll "die on the vine". Maybe, if we all just close our eyes real tight and chant repeatedly, it will all just disappear - - whaddaya think?

Buying any bridges lately?

Last edited:

For what it's worth, my father and I met Bruschi at a dinner in 2003 and he was one of the nicest people I've ever met. I'm not so sure about the validity of this article.

I remember a PM that I got from Casale when he was trying to make nice after his antics here. He said he was going through a "dificult period" in his life.

My reply to him was that the person he owed an apology to was Mrs B for his disrepecting her on this site. He promised me that he would aplogize to her in person at Training Camp last year. According to Mrs B, he never did do that.

In my book the guy was a POS since then. Now he shows what a deeply disturbed POS he still is. In my opinion this thread does not help spread his lies but exposes him to be the POS that every one should know he is.

Maybe he's going trough another "difficult period" in his life. I certainly hope so.

Last edited:

For what it's worth, my father and I met Bruschi at a dinner in 2003 and he was one of the nicest people I've ever met. I'm not so sure about the validity of this article.

When I read the part about the "sex tape", that was all I needed to see to know that this jerk was full of ****. :rolleyes:

Seriously, who gives a crap. Grow some thicker skin.

Soon we'll see this on ProFootballTalk and the fans of other teams will get wind of this. Congrats, ladies.

Soon we'll see this on ProFootballTalk and the fans of other teams will get wind of this. Congrats, ladies.

Likewise.....

When I read the part about the "sex tape", that was all I needed to see to know that this jerk was full of ****. :rolleyes:

It does make you think, though. :D I mean, how much would anyone pay NOT to have to watch a sex tape of BB?

IF it really was Casale, that's a moment of idiocy he'll regret for the rest of his life. First off, he just flushed away professional respect and contacts and doubtless a ton of personal friendships. But even if he doesn't care about any of that, good luck to him with his future career. Imagine Googling a job candidate and the #1 thing that comes up is that he published a flood of malicious personal gossip about a former long-time employer the minute he was out the door. Who in their right minds would hire a guy like that for any job? Ever? Because it's not going to go away, ever.

Good grief.

Yes, some people do stupid, self-destructive things. Who'da thunk it?

On reflection, if Casale really wanted to burn his boats he could at least have answered the interesting questions. What was the inside story on the Belichick-Mangini feud? And WHO is Ernie Adams? ;)

Last edited:

Dude, we've always seen eye to eye. That said, it's not like this isn't going to spread anyway. Anything Pats related will spread around the internet. It's because some people are pathetic enough to devote all of their energy to hating a football team because of it's success. I personally think it would be hilarious to watch fans of other teams grasp at this straw.

I remember saying this guy was mentally disturbed back in the AllisonLovesBrady days. Guess I called that one.

Ultimately, he has said nothing new. Whatever he says about certain players and what kind of person they are...you really can't put much faith in it. He took down his references to the walkthrough. Probably b/c he realized he was full of shyt and would face some repercussions for putting something up that he couldn't back up. Not that this guy wouldn't want to be hated by the average Pats fan, you can tell he's one of those D-Bags who gets off on the idea of us common folk hating his guts.

Last edited:
Re: (Alleged) Ex-Pats Employee is running his mouth

"However, he's been nothing but a class act since coming to the Patriots. He's actually one of the nicest guys I've come across."

I didn't cover him then? What a curious statement from someone who worked for or played with the Patriots.

From the next statement, it sounds like this is a writer, not an ex-employee.

Hmmmmm...

Is there a Patriots beat writer who would like to take some slaps while vouching for the Matt Walsh taping scenario?:confused::confused:

or a cornerback that played for those teams.:D

This is a great example of why the Patriots are successful. I am surprised this hasn't been brought to the attention of ESPN yet. Oh I am sure it will soon enough....

I remember a PM that I got from Casale when he was trying to make nice after his antics here. He said he was going through a "dificult period" in his life.

My reply to him was that the person he owed an apology to was Mrs B for his disrepecting her on this site. He promised me that he would aplogize to her in person at Training Camp last year. According to Mrs B, he never did do that.

In my book the guy was a POS since then. Now he shows what a deeply disturbed POS he still is. In may opinion this thread does not help spread his lies but exposes him to be the POS that every one should know he is.

Maybe he's going trough another "difficult period" in his life. I certainly hope so.

His difficult period seems to be from birth until now.

This is a great example of why the Patriots are successful. I am surprised this hasn't been brought to the attention of ESPN yet. Oh I am sure it will soon enough....

This story has no legs. He has no new spygate accusations (note, removed his wild and unfounded speculation about the Rams walkthrough) and ESPN - as terrible a sports reporting network as it has become - is not in the business of making players look like a**holes for no reason.

This story has no legs. He has no new spygate accusations (note, removed his wild and unfounded speculation about the Rams walkthrough) and ESPN - as terrible a sports reporting network as it has become - is not in the business of making players look like a**holes for no reason.

Very true. And yes, ESPN has become a terrible sports reporting network. I am very displeased how they have gone down hill fast after Spygate came out. They definitely cashed in on that one and have become horrible....

And WHO is Ernie Adams? ;)

Ernie Adams' story is pretty well documented. He's an old school chum of BB's -- a brainiac who works behind the scenes doing computer-assisted tendencies analysis of both the Patriots and their opponents. He's the "quality control" guy; most teams have one. I met him once briefly, you'd never guess he worked for a pro football team.

As for Casale: I'm sick of the negativity heaped on this team from all corners of scumdom. It just goes to show how the top dog is always a target.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back