PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Albert passed TEST!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought the media isn't allowed/supposed to report that stuff from practices. No? Sounds like a tweet of some other media person's info, which I believe is also not kosher.

capt2d4c1de9d2d54e8e97c1a88c03dcb18d-2d4c1de9d2d54e8e97c1a88c03dcb18d-0.jpg

Albert makes Vince look almost tiny ;)

Holy ***** ALBERT is HUGE:rocker::rocker::rocker:

will he play on right side? mirror image means that is LT LG side

xxxx
xxx

Albert is pretty tall, but Wilfork is definitely beefier. At least it appears so from that picture.

He definitely doesn't look like "Fat Albert" from that. Interesting.

I just got back from a much more crowded practice today. The stands were packed unlike yesterday. I settled into watching the players engaging in 7 on 7's but soon after immediately decided to scan the field for #92. After finding him for the first time, I made the effort to track his whereabouts throughout the session and note how he may be assimilating with his teammates. He wasn't partaking with the drills and when on the sidelines he seemed standoffish, in fact. This appeared inauspicious to me, but I wondered whether we might credit this to him being new to the team and not being familiar with any of the other players (like the new kid at school). At the end of practice he was performing active stretches with some of the other injured players. Leigh Bodden walked over to join them (after possibly experiencing a minor tweak (nothing serious)). When the horn blew and everyone was congregating at the midfield to "bring it in," Haynesworth walked over to him (appearing to talk to him) and gave him a hearty hand up.

Not to read into things too much, but if he can get along with his teammates, then it will make all the difference. I always find that it's your coworkers that make the difference at work, and I imagine that this applies to TC as well.

Last edited:
Kade Weston, baby!! :rocker:

Dark Horse candidate for Defensive End!! :cool:

Well there's our ******* line right there. Vince, get in the middle.

Albert is pretty tall, but Wilfork is definitely beefier. At least it appears so from that picture.

He definitely doesn't look like "Fat Albert" from that.

Interesting.

Tales of HaynesWorth's Fattitude are GREATLY exaggerated. :snob:

He is a FORCE.

Honestly...Most of you have no idea... :cool:

97 is Ron Brace, not Vince. #youguysfail

I'm not sure they were saying that was Vince, but if they were, you're correct. Vince is 75 for anyone confused.

I was wondering. That doesn't look anything like Vince lol

I just got back from a much more crowded practice today. The stands were packed unlike yesterday. I settled into watching the players engaging in 7 on 7's but soon after immediately decided to scan the field for #92. After finding him for the first time, I made the effort to track his whereabouts throughout the session and note how he may be assimilating with his teammates. He wasn't partaking with the drills and when on the sidelines he seemed standoffish, in fact. This appeared inauspicious to me, but I wondered whether we might credit this to him being new to the team and not being familiar with any of the other players (like the new kid at school). At the end of practice he was performing active stretches with some of the other injured players. Leigh Bodden walked over to join them (after possibly experiencing a minor tweak (nothing serious)). When the horn blew and everyone was congregating at the midfield to "bring it in," Haynesworth walked over to him (appearing to talk to him) and gave him a hearty hand up.

Not to read into things too much, but if he can get along with his teammates, then it will make all the difference. I always find that it's your coworkers that make the difference at work, and I imagine that this applies to TC as well.

Great insight. Keep it coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PER USATODAY

"In afternoon contact drills, fans glowed as the 6-foot-6, 335-pounder blew up Patriots offensive linemen during a short series. But Ian Rapoport of The Boston Herald tweets that Haynesworth spent much of the day watching the action".

PER USATODAY

"In afternoon contact drills, fans glowed as the 6-foot-6, 335-pounder blew up Patriots offensive linemen during a short series. But Ian Rapoport of The Boston Herald tweets that Haynesworth spent much of the day watching the action".

If Fat Albert hurts that girly mon rookie Solder when he eventually signs and gets his scrawney ass on the field, Dante will be wicked pissed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft