PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Albert passed TEST!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scottish accent :p

But if we don't see Woodhead out there today we know what happened :p:eek:

I stand corrected...I forgot about his stylish kilt...edit underway

He cornered Little Danny Woodhead...and in his best c*o*c*k*ney accent, he said...."Ah, look at the little baby, get in my belly!"

:O

Do you mean scottish? As in Fat B*stard from Austin Powers?

I pumped to see Albert and Vince out there, imagine being a rookie and having to face those two monsters over the course of the game. Ouch.

To those all in a frenzy yesterday.

o1M0l-1.gif

But we don't need a post saying it needs "this needs its own thread".

it is to add to the dramatic! This is a HUGE deal my comment reaffirmed this being an especially HUGE. Tons of DEBBY-DOWNERS were against the Big Al acquisition now this test pass is a slap in the face to them:) They claimed he would be the Lazy Al from Washington the guy who wasn't a team player

Last edited:
Now (potentially) the best DT combo in football can work together in practice :D

Going to be great seeing Vince & Albert dominate offensive lines this season.

people might be talking about our guards being up there with New Orleans if Marcus Cannon progresses as fast as he seems to be.

This is awesome.

Reminds me of the Williams guys in Minnesota that prevented our being able to run on them in that Monday night game. We threw like bejesus against them, not something other teams will likely be able to do as well against us with our secondary.

I am very happy to hear this. I can add another name to my prayer list for Sundays this fall, when I once more take up worshiping at the Church of the Holy Uprights.

I think we ought to refer to him as Reverend Haynesworth, because every time he breaks through the line you can hear the opposing QB scream "Oh Jesus!" :rocker:

From PFT, our very own composer says:
tunescribe says: Jul 31, 2011 10:10 AM

Sources tell me that Haynesworth is in amazing shape and graded highest of all defensive linemen on Belichick’s stringent conditioning test. It comprises three sets of 10 40-yard dashes, with 30-second rest between each dash and three-minute rest between each set. Each dash had to be completed in under 7 seconds. Pretty damn impressive.
Details? Sources? C'mon, TuneScribe, fess up!

Last edited:
it is to add to the dramatic! This is a HUGE deal my comment reaffirmed this being an especially HUGE. Tons of DEBBY-DOWNERS were against the Big Al acquisition now this test pass is a slap in the face to them:) They claimed he would be the Lazy Al from Washington the guy who wasn't a team player

drama.gif

Albert with a chip on his his shoulder could spell big trouble for the rest of the NFL. This is going to be a fun season.

Can the season just start now?

I pumped to see Albert and Vince out there, imagine being a rookie and having to face those two monsters over the course of the game. Ouch.

I'm pumped too but as an engineering/science graduate I would be remiss in not pointing out the inherent unprecedented risks involved with both of them together on the interior line

F = G (MwMh)/(R*R) where F= gravitational force

and Mw and Mh are as we fans know, very large #s

We could well "sense a tremor in the force"

Also, placing the two of them very close together in the DL could invoke a strong Casimir effect with unknown consequences.

I just hope that in typical fashion Belichick has checked this out with the MIT guys

Last edited:
It comprises three sets of 10 40-yard dashes, with 30-second rest between each dash and three-minute rest between each set. Each dash had to be completed in under 7 seconds. Pretty damn impressive.

I would die doing that!

I would die doing that!

the trick w/ this is to play it smart. You do not go 100% each rep and 7 secs for an avg man 40 yd dash is generous. Calciume if u r athletic this would not be hard. You gotta know how to conserve your energy for the last 3-4.

you said you weighed a mere 180. These guys are in 320's and alot are far over 360?
I'll put a 130 pound back pack on you then say u can't do it

The IMMENSE problem w/ D-Linemen is that they are incredibly HUGE and overweight this for them is a very tough test. Albert I hope the reports are true and you did score the best out of them all. :rocker::rocker::rocker:

Source?

Last edited:
Good to hear. Seems like he is trying to make a good impression and put his best foot forward.

I can't wait to see him and Wilfork line up next to each other and just collapse offensive lines.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back