PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Albert passed TEST!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully a motivated/healthy Albert means no more games last the Browns game last season when they ran all over us.
Vince and Albert makes me even more excited for next season, now we just need and edge rusher and we'll have a dominant looking front 7.

How long before the cries of "dog faker" in Washington come out? :p

Pleased to read Albert has decided Foxboro is the place for him. Hopefully 2007-2008 Albert shows up for his tenure.

It's nice to see a player with some snarl going on, similar to Bryan Cox and Charles Haley. It's good to have a player like that when you come up against those teams that like to talk alot of smack.

i bet fat albert runs a 4.2 40

This is great news, other NFL team fans says we are cheating again in 3...2....1....

I was reading the redskins forum about AH and most of them were glad to have him gone. One poster noted that in 09 AH was actually good and that he did do a good job of creating pressure and collapsing the pocket.

2008 Redskins - 24 sacks

2009 Redskins - 40 sacks

2010 redskins- 29 sacks

Just a stat i'm pointing out and i'm not gonna claim it's all on AH but that's definately a significant increase.

Even if he becomes a situational rusher and demands to be double teamed i think AH can definately be a factor for us.

Last edited:
I was reading the redskins forum about AH and most of them were glad to have him gone. One poster noted that in 09 AH was actually good and that he did do a good job of creating pressure and collapsing the pocket.

2008 Redskins - 24 sacks

2009 Redskins - 40 sacks

Just a stat i'm pointing out and i'm not gonna claim it's all on AH but that's definately a significant increase.

Even if he becomes a situational rusher and demands to be double teamed i think AH can definately be a factor for us.

He and Wilfork become a factor just being on the field together because they will demand that opponents game plan for them. If they both command double-teams, then that takes 2 more offensive players out of the play and further limits the options that a QB has.

alberthaynesworthm12pats.jpg

A collapsed lung, few broken ribs or a dislocated shoulder thank you very much!

The guy was listed as 350 lbs at the Redskins and he is listed as 335 lbs with the Patriots.

It sounds like he has been a busy beaver during the lockout. Maybe some motivation? Yesssss.....yessssss....I think so.......

A collapsed lung, few broken ribs or a dislocated shoulder thank you very much!

This is low. Why wish for such injuries to the players??

Agree that you or I wishing life or death is not going to make any change in how life unravels and what goes on the field. But, can't we as Pats fans be a cut above the other fans by not posting such thoughts on our nice messageboard?

Sad.

Nice to see he passed the test, I have no doubt Albert is completely reformed by this point and will be a loving and caring member of Patriot Nation. I look foward to his charity work

Agree that you or I wishing life or death is not going to make any change in how life unravels and what goes on the field. But, can't we as Pats fans be a cut above the other fans by not posting such thoughts on our nice messageboard?

Sad.

lulz...as if the entire league didn't have big smiles all around when brady broke his knee.

i want to see our enemies crushed and their souls devoured!

Last edited:
lulz...as if the entire league didn't have big smiles all around when brady broke his knee.

i want to see our enemies crushed and their souls devoured!

There is a high liklihood Albert Haynesworth DOES eat someone on the field before his career is over. I'd like to see him do it while in a Patriots uniform.

Kade Weston, baby!! :rocker:

Dark Horse candidate for Defensive End!! :cool:

Kade is getting some notice (from Reiss' blog yesterday):

Cleaning out the Patriots notebook - New England Patriots Blog - ESPN Boston
2. One under-the-radar player who is quietly having a nice camp is defensive lineman Kade Weston. The 2010 seventh-round pick who spent his rookie season on injured reserve is getting a lot of reps with Ron Brace, Brandon Deaderick and Myron Pryor opening camp on the physically unable to perform list. Playing mostly as a defensive tackle on a four-man line, Weston has shown strength with some strong rushes in one-on-one work, at one time measuring up well with left guard Logan Mankins. He's big at 6-foot-5, 315 pounds. With Albert Haynesworth and Mike Wright also not practicing on Friday, it gave Weston more opportunity in 11 on 11 work. Showing he's still a work in progress, he lost his balance on one rush, hitting the turf.

Sad.

i agree. i would much rather beat the jets when they are full strength. who wants wins against scrubs so then after we have to hear excuses

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes