PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Albert passed TEST!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
JasonLaCanfora:
RT @RapSheet: I believe this qualifies as a news update: Albert Haynesworth is mauling Patriots OLs, specifically Rich Ohrnberger [via Twitter]

Backup OL or not, I see us lining him up over teams weak links on the O-line, thats the kind of thing BB likes to do. I'm getting more and more excited about this.

A little bit of wee just escaped there.

JasonLaCanfora:
RT @RapSheet: I believe this qualifies as a news update: Albert Haynesworth is mauling Patriots OLs, specifically Rich Ohrnberger [via Twitter]

Backup OL or not, I see us lining him up over teams weak links on the O-line, thats the kind of thing BB likes to do. I'm getting more and more excited about this.

Is it full pads again?

JasonLaCanfora:

People killing this pickup keep forgetting that there was a reason why Haynesworth got that massive contract from Washington in the first place. When he's motivated (and he was before his move to DC) he is a MONSTER.

JasonLaCanfora:

Haynesworth is mauling Ohrnberger? Might as well have said Haynesworth is mauling sleeping kittens.

People killing this pickup keep forgetting that there was a reason why Haynesworth got that massive contract from Washington in the first place. When he's motivated (and he was before his move to DC) he is a MONSTER.

I don't think anyone is clueless as to why he got a big payday. Pretty sure everyone liking this pickup is 100% aware of what he did with the Titans.

That said, nobody is forgetting what he did in Washington either. Or more likely, what he DIDN'T do.

Last edited:
Haynesworth is mauling Ohrnberger? Might as well have said Haynesworth is mauling sleeping kittens.

Very unfair assessment. Ohrnberger may not be Logan Mankins or SeaBass but he is a player BB deems worthy of having in training camp and that would say something for anybody.

Edit: But I will say that it was a humorous analogy. :D

Last edited:
Man if Pats got a motivated Big AL...WATCH OUT!

At least he is doing something. LOL! :D
When he mauls the Jets Oline, then I will be impressed.

bos_a_brady_belichick1x_576.jpg

Can't imagine what BB reacting to here... :p

capt2d4c1de9d2d54e8e97c1a88c03dcb18d-2d4c1de9d2d54e8e97c1a88c03dcb18d-0.jpg

Albert makes Vince look almost tiny ;)

Last edited:
Just as a size reference, that's a skoal tin in his left pocket. Those are large humanoids.

bos_a_brady_belichick1x_576.jpg

Can't imagine what BB reacting to here... :p

THIS maybe!?

JasonLaCanfora:

:rocker:

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes