PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Albert Breer disses Pats

Status
Not open for further replies.
First of all, the Pats as it stands are worse off than how they ended the season, which was a blowout home loss, while the Jets made it to the AFC Championship and lost on the road.

The Pats have no tight end, one starting wide receiver, no starting RBs (Jets have two), no starting RG, no starting RE, maybe one starting OLB, no starting RCB, and no punter.

hush now

Your logic isn't welcome here

First of all, the Pats as it stands are worse off than how they ended the season, which was a blowout home loss, while the Jets made it to the AFC Championship and lost on the road.

The Pats have no tight end, one starting wide receiver, no starting RBs (Jets have two), no starting RG, no starting RE, maybe one starting OLB, no starting RCB, and no punter. The four moves that they're most likely to make/have already made are re-signing Wilfork, Bodden, Faulk, and TBC. All of those players were on the team last year. How good was that team?
Vince Lombardi is picking the Jest? :(

This will make you feel better, nice and warm. The way you like it.

baby-bottle-i-stock.jpg

And if you're thinking the draft will cure all ills, look no further than Ron Brace, Pat Chung, Brandon Tate, Shawn Crable, Kevin O'Connell, Terrence Wheatley, Tyrone McKenzie, Chad Jackson, Laurence Maroney, and Dave Thomas.

I get real mad when players aren't superstars as rookies either and 5th round picks don't work out.

Last edited by a moderator:
ahhhhhhhh whatever... who cares what this ****for has to say?

The Pats have no tight end, one starting wide receiver, no starting RBs (Jets have two), no starting RG, no starting RE, maybe one starting OLB, no starting RCB, and no punter.

FWIW. The Patriots are the number 4 NFL team according to Las Vegas betting odds at 10-1 to win the Super Bowl. The Jets are 15 - 1.

Las Vegas, and the national betting public at large, have considerably more faith in the New England Patriots than this board does.

I hate to say it but he's right. We are not looking too good right now. Just being honest the Jets are better than us today. And If we don't do something great in the draft or whats left of Free Agency, we are gonna be in some serious trouble next year.

This will make you feel better, nice and warm. The way you like it.

baby-bottle-i-stock.jpg
Now that's what a patsfan's trophy should look like! :rocker:

Put Tom Brady on the Jets and that teams scary.

FWIW. The Patriots are the number 4 NFL team according to Las Vegas betting odds at 10-1 to win the Super Bowl. The Jets are 15 - 1.

Las Vegas, and the national betting public at large, have considerably more faith in the New England Patriots than this board does.

lol

You really are brilliant

ahhhhhhhh whatever... who cares what this ****for has to say?
Bill Belichick, he's curled up in a catatonic state under Gillette with Ernie Adams feeding him through a tube.

It's not remotely a diss from Breer. Talk about oversensitive.

I get real mad when players aren't superstars as rookies either and 5th round picks don't work out.

Of the players I mentioned, one is a 1st round pick, four are 2nd round picks, and five are 3rd round picks. There are no "5th round picks."

Of the players I mentioned, only Maroney and Chung can be considered to have done ANYTHING in there time here. Tate and McKenzie are obviously incompletes, but Jackson, Thomas, Crable, Wheatley, Brace, and O'Connell did absolutely NOTHING. So we're not talking about being "superstars," we're talking about actually doing SOMETHING.

The years I used there were 2006-2009. The only 1st-2nd-3rd round picks I omitted were Jerod Mayo, Brandon Meriweather, Darius Butler, and Sebastian Vollmer.

Based off past success. We are closer to the team than them.

Last edited:
LMAO at Breer, the Jets will not win the AFCE next year - unless Brady gets hurt again.

If anyone on this board dared to say something like that the homers accuse us of being trolls.
The PATS FO has struck out big time today
Several people said that in this thread and no one called them a troll. Because they aren't.

You, however, are a troll, and not even a very good one. You aren't even annoying, just tiresome like a whiny two-year-old little girl who missed her nap.

It was kind of amusing the first time you said the Jets FO was better than the Pats FO, but the next 37 times, not so much.

Welcome to ignore.

Its a "diss" because the New York Jets are not a better team than the Patriots and they are not poised to be a better team than the Patriots.

except that the jets went to the AFFCG and now got Cromartie while the pats went home after losing to th Ravens who btw got Boldin.

=========================================================

Kinda makes you want to put some money on the Jets.

LMAO at Breer, the Jets will not win the AFCE next year - unless Brady gets hurt again.

If the Pats don't sign Bodden, how well does that secondary fare? How well does the front seven fare without starting-quality OLBs? How well does the team perform with Welker?

Don't be so sure.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes