Alabama punches its ticket to the Final Four

Status
Not open for further replies.

FreeTedWilliams

RIP NEM
PatsFans.com Supporter
2020 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Man Baja looks great, just putting the boots to Florida. BB should have an all Alabama draft. Unfortunately five or six of them will be long gone before the Pat's draft. I would trade the Pat's entire draft for Cam Robinson and Foster or Allen.

I think you have to give a spot to 12-1 Washington.

I think Clemson is in with a win, the only question is do you take Ohio St.? Or Penn State if they win?

Man Baja looks great, just putting the boots to Florida. BB should have an all Alabama draft. Unfortunately five or six of them will be long gone before the Pat's draft. I would trade the Pat's entire draft for Cam Robinson and Foster or Allen.

I think Clemson is in with a win, the only question is do you take Ohio St.? Or Penn State if they win?

1 Bama
2 Ohio St
3 Clemson
4 Washington

I hope in the future they go to a 8 team play-off.

I like seeing greatness. Why is "parity" worth anything? If a team can be that dedicated and hardworking year after year, then they deserve everything that they win.

Sorry it get's boring. Seem's like the product's watered down.

Sorry it get's boring. Seem's like the product's watered down.

Watered down? I mean, if the other teams were better, maybe they could win. You just don't like that the other teams aren't good, I guess, but how does that make it boring? It just makes it not your cup of tea, but you seem to want variety for variety's sake. I want struggle and sacrifice and significance.

People say the same drivel about the Patriots winning all the time, and I can't stand it. They've earned their greatness.

Bama/Washington has serious potential but Alabama is on another level.

And they were missing Humphrey who I'd take over Foster and Robinson probably by a wide margin.

There's an outside chance Robinson falls bc right now hes an incomplete player with some maturity issues. Definitely wouldn't trade up for him. No way.

Williams will be 24 in Nov which might cause him to fall some.

Watered down? I mean, if the other teams were better, maybe they could win. You just don't like that the other teams aren't good, I guess, but how does that make it boring? It just makes it not your cup of tea, but you seem to want variety for variety's sake. I want struggle and sacrifice and significance.

People say the same drivel about the Patriots winning all the time, and I can't stand it. They've earned their greatness.

Nfl has more teams in the playoffs. I wanna see different powerhouses in the playoffs. Haven't seen as much variety.

Bama/Washington has serious potential but Alabama is on another level.

And they were missing Humphrey who I'd take over Foster and Robinson probably by a wide margin.

There's an outside chance Robinson falls bc right now hes an incomplete player with some maturity issues. Definitely wouldn't trade up for him. No way.

Williams will be 24 in Nov which might cause him to fall some.

You think washington has the best chance against bama? I think the other team's stand a better chance.

Wonder who would get in if Clemson loses... Michigan? Penn State? Maybe Clemson gets in anyway? It'd be very interesting to see.

Wonder who would get in if Clemson loses... Michigan? Penn State? Maybe Clemson gets in anyway? It'd be very interesting to see.

I would put michigan in although i don't like the guy coaching the team.

Watered down? No. There's actually more talent everywhere now then there was 20-30 years ago bc so many smaller teams are on TV.

This might be an all time great draft mainly bc of the abundance of defensive talent.

There's 20 draftable CB's 6 feet + and thats excluding Jourdan Lewis (5'9/185) who might be the best pure coverage man in the draft.

The running back class is a legit 10 deep and could easily have 6-7 top 50 picks.

Linebacker class has top tier talent and great depth.

Safety class consist of guys getting Honey Badger, Earl Thomas and Troy P comp's (Peppers, Adams, Baker etc)

And the DT / DE class is more than legit. Allen, M.M. , Vea, Brantley, Barnett, Smoot, Willis, Lawson, Taco, Lotulelei etc

Also Myles Garrett is a Demarcus Ware /Julius Peppers baby

Watered down? No. There's actually more talent everywhere now then there was 20-30 years ago bc so many smaller teams are on TV.

This might be an all time great draft mainly bc of the abundance of defensive talent.

There's 20 draftable CB's 6 feet + and thats excluding Jourdan Lewis (5'9/185) who might be the best pure coverage man in the draft.

The running back class is a legit 10 deep and could easily have 6-7 top 50 picks.

Linebacker class has top tier talent and great depth.

Safety class consist of guys getting Honey Badger, Earl Thomas and Troy P comp's (Peppers, Adams, Baker etc)

And the DT / DE class is more than legit. Allen, M.M. , Vea, Brantley, Barnett, Smoot, Willis, Lawson, Taco, Lotulelei etc

Also Myles Garrett is a Demarcus Ware /Julius Peppers baby

It's watered down. It need's different names in contention for the title.

If Clemson loses tonight, and they could, Michigan would be the best choice, but the winner of Penn State-WI game would have an outside shot because it wd be the Big Ten Champ.

If Cleveland passes on Allen or Garrett, their GM should be fired.

Bottom line is we will an opportunity to draft a red chip prospect at #32.

An Ohio state vs Alabama game could have 7 or 8 first rounders in the 2017 draft on the field,

You think washington has the best chance against bama? I think the other team's stand a better chance.

Washington is insanely talented on all 3 levels and battle tested.

Mich
It's watered down. It need's different names in contention for the title.

Serious question, do you watch a lot of college ball?

There's a ton of great teams out there. A few in contention until very recently like Colorado and Houston. Houston also one of the best players in football. Ed Oliver, true freshman who has been tearing it up all year.

If Cleveland passes on Allen or Garrett, their GM should be fired.

Bottom line is we will an opportunity to draft a red chip prospect at #32.

An Ohio state vs Alabama game could have 7 or 8 first rounders in the 2017 draft on the field,

If their smart they'll do what Oakland did a few years ago. Mack then Carr.

Garrett/Allen, Id go Garrett and then get their guy at the top of 2nd or late 1st.

Or do the smart thing and trade Philas 1st and a 4th for Garoppolo.

Garrett and Garoppolo would be their dream scenario imo

Big Penn a State fan here. I'm rooting so hard and can't believe that a Big 10 championship is a possibility, let alone a playoff spot!! I feel like even if they win, though, they'll miss out - Ohio State is just too good, they'll be No. 3 behind Bama and Clemson, and then Washington will end up at 4.

Regardless... it's been an incredible year!

On the topic of college football, the fact that Penn State is already back to being a relevant and outside-shot championship contender is absolutely disgusting.

There was no more blatant case of a program deserving the death penalty than an institution that literally allowed children to be raped for decades to protect the football team's reputation. Sickening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft