PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Alabama punches its ticket to the Final Four

Status
Not open for further replies.
Draft 'Bama! **** Rutgers!

Realistically, allen, Humphrey, Williams, foster and Robinson will all be off the board by #32.

No way bb reached for Anderson or Jackson.

There was a time a few short years ago, when the Rutgers defense was as dominant as alabama's is today. Add in the fact the bb was close to the former coach and that is why bb collects these guys.

Here what I feel is the problem with the system....

OSU went into last week #2 and beat #3. Once that game ended, they were in a position where they were better off not going to their conference championship game instead of having to face Wisconsin which would have been a very tough game. They were rooting for PSU last week because a PSU win meant they got to take Conference Championship weekend off.

Here what I feel is the problem with the system....

OSU went into last week #2 and beat #3. Once that game ended, they were in a position where they were better off not going to their conference championship game instead of having to face Wisconsin which would have been a very tough game. They were rooting for PSU last week because a PSU win meant they got to take Conference Championship weekend off.

I understand and appreciate your stance, but it was a year that provided odd circumstances, which is why the committee chairman claimed that "Ohio St and Penn St were NOT close" heading into this weekend. Both OSU and Michigan were ranked above the two teams that played in the Big Ten championship. I don't think that happens too often. It was a really competitive year in that conference.

EDIT: You definitely have a valid point that the system is flawed, though.

Last edited:
Putting my PSU homer glasses on this morning and crossing my fingers against all hope that the committee puts them in the playoff even though I know they won't.

What an awesome win, though.

Putting my PSU homer glasses on this morning and crossing my fingers against all hope that the committee puts them in the playoff even though I know they won't.

What an awesome win, though.

Trace looked great last night. I think Wisky gave up 8-9 TD's all year?

22/31 384 4 while taking some pretty nice hits.

Trace looked great last night. I think Wisky gave up 8-9 TD's all year?

22/31 384 4 while taking some pretty nice hits.
Dude, towards the end there he went like 9-for-9 for 240 yards and 4 TDs... Insane

No major surprises this morning, but I think it was nice to see a 2-loss PSU conference champion jump over the 2-loss non-champion Michigan. So if UW or Clemson had flatered, PSU would've been in (and deservedly so).

We will see exactly what vea is capable of when Washington plays Alabama!

Should be very interesting.

I think OSU will win it all this season. I have just had this feeling about them all year that it will be their year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back