PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

After watching tonights awards, I gotta say...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Call me snarky, smug, elitist or what have you, but it's just an endless stream of unthinking posts and perceived slights here. If there are really ardent Patriots fans who don't understand this front office's MO by now, then they should be ostracized. Seven years they've had to learn and they still bang their heads against the same old wall.

I wouldn't think of calling you any of those things; I just wonder if a little civility is too much to ask? There's far too much name-calling and the like on here and it derails thread after thread detracting from much of the good stuff. On the other hand I would not disagree with you that a few thicker skins would be helpful, there are folk out there who would see a slight in a Christmas card.

The patriots will not draft a RB because they are a throwing team. They throw the ball when ever they can.
All this talk about value. Value to who? value to the patriots. So if they are a throwing team, why would they value mcfadden? If anything they value Mat RyanQB, Jake Long OT, Sam baker OT. All are sloted to go top 5.

Last edited:
Maroney is getting 10 touchs a game and when morries was healthy morris got 8 and evans /faulk took the rest.

from the plan looks like a 20 carry game would go

maroney - 6 touchs
mcfaddan - 6 touchs
faulk - 6 touchs
Evans - 2

please explain the value for the patriots to pay so much for someone who would play 10-12 snaps on offence.

rather have a tackle like joe thomas from last year ,played every offensive down 60-70 snaps a game and has not allowed a sack from his side......

Last edited:
There is no way that The Patriots Draft Darren McFadden in 1st Round. If the patriots stay put Dorsey from LSU will be their choice.They will drop down and gain and pick up a pick near the one that they lost.History is Your guide here.

That scares me. Every game I watch, he is hurt.

Two Words

Jonathan Stewart

We trade down with the pick grab a top db MAYBE a lb (yea right). Get future picks, and or more picks this year.

Use one of our later picks on Stewart from Oregon. 5'10 230 lbs. Explosive , great vision, tough runner.

Stewart would be a great addition to the rb stable.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes