PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Afc East : who you dislike more ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
honorable mention for Pittsburgh

Danny's Dolphins

Have to be the Dolphins as they are are biggest threat. But I am constantly reminded of my Dolphin dislike by our old foe Danny Marino. Loses his last game by like 50 points to the Jaguars after throwing 4 or 5 picks in a playoff game. Accepts a front office VP of Nothing job with the Dolphins then quits when every interviewer asks him why he's the VP of Nothing. He needed the press to point this out as he couldn't figure it out by himself.

Then he becomes a studio host and uses his dullphin mind to recite the obvious with zero insight. And he's a fixture in the auto ads to buy a car from his team. No thanks.

Just put on those metrosexual gloves you use to hawk (they should slip on real easy since you have no Super Bowl rings) and go away. The pipes are calling, Danny.

Last edited:
I'm an equal opportunity disliker. However, if we could make the Colts 'honorary' members of the AFC East - now thaaaaaaat's a different story. :p

For me it will always be the Jets. I don't care how bad they are. I hate to lose to them and love to beat them.

Raiders
Jets
Dolphins
Colts
Squealers
broncos

the last three because we seem to play them all the time with the new schedule. Familiarlity breeds comtempt.

Before we get all mushy and feel sorry for the jets fans, try to remember the obnoxious Jets and raiders fans who vandalized this board until their teams sucked so bad that they were ashamed to come around. it will only take one wiining season for those dipsticks to be back with the tuck rule and how bb was dishonest.

right now the doofins fans are pretty bad here, but they are just stupid. They get all their facts wrong and are simply immature. Plus the nice thing about doofins fans is that they will be gone by midseason usually.

I never had a problem with Bills fans.

Living in Miami right now, my hatred for the Dolphins (and their ******ed fans) only rivals that of the Yankees. The Bills and the Jets are not even on the radar.

Squish the Fish

The fins hands down. But then I remember them beating us more 15 times in a row in the Orange Bowl.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Squealers players and fans are the same people. They constantly talk trash(usually idiots like Farrior and Porter), they cry(ie. Hines ward and the fans when the Pats beat them). I mean cmon, you have GOT to hate both the players on the Steelers and the fans of the Steelers.

Colts, the fans who have all the excuses. Aside from Manning and Bill Piolian I dont really hate the actual players. Dungy is a good person.

The Broncos are pretty good...they've beaten us a few times during the last few years but I still dislike them, a lot.

Fins fans are very annoying. Its a tossup between the Squealers and the Dolphins(such an intimidating name).

I dislike all three teams equally.

Has to be the Dolphins and all of their arrogant fans who forgot they never won a superbowl, although they have had plenty of stars.

Closely followed by:
Jets
Bronco's
Colts
Raiders
Dallas

Teams:

Jets
'Phins
Bills

Fans:

'Phins
Jets
Bills

The Dolphins should probably occupy all three spaces on my Fans list, but in the interest of...something or other, I included the others.

with a large picture...

1 - Pit
2 - Mia
3 - Oak
4 - Den
5 - Bal

dr said:
I wish the Colts were still in our division. We use to own them.

We still own them, except for last season. :( With Adam V being on their side now it should bump up the animosity a couple of notches.

It's funny, when they were in our division for so many years I never felt any hatred towards them, unlike our other three divisional rivals. Maybe it's because they didn't have any obnoxious players/fans.

spacecrime said:
I never had a problem with Bills fans.

I've gotta agree on this one. I've never liked the team, but all their fans that I've encountered have been pretty cool. Good, knowledgeable, respectful fans. There have been a few exceptions here on the message board (remember the week when we released Milloy, they picked him up and proceeded to stomp us later that weekend..............there were a few obnoxious "fans" trolling around here).

RayClay said:
But it is interesting that even when we sucked, Miami was always the big rivalry, (one-sided because the Shula teams didn't care about us).

That's why the snowplow incident was so great. Beat Miami and got to see Shula totally lose it.

Three big reasons why I detest the Doofins--their obnoxious fans, Shula, and Marino. I couldn't stand all their bandwagon fans in N.E. while growing up as a young Pats fan in the early 70s, when the Doofins were a perennial contender and the Pats were a perennial stinker. Watching Shula lose it in that Snow Plow Game was one of my all-time favorite sports moments.

Hey about that '76 Raiders game. I wasn't even born for another 6 years so i didn't know a thing about it except what my dad told me and he doesn't like talking about it from what i can see.
I looked up the 76 Raiders on Youtube and just watched a clip of a Pats Tight End talking about dirty Raiders players and watched the clip of him getting his arms held and facemask grabbed and the refs not doing a damn thing.... I assume this is what you guys are talking about right???

If there is more to it let me know, id like to look for more clips.

I can see how aggravating that must have been.

Keegs said:
I looked up the 76 Raiders on Youtube and just watched a clip of a Pats Tight End talking about dirty Raiders players and watched the clip of him getting his arms held and facemask grabbed and the refs not doing a damn thing.... I assume this is what you guys are talking about right???

link please...thks a lot (i would like to see too...)

anyway that game vas famous (Ben Dreith...)

probably NE was going to win the Super Bowl in the 1976...

terrible and devastating loss...

sad and bad

italianpatthepatriot said:
link please...thks a lot (i would like to see too...)

anyway that game vas famous (Ben Dreith...)

probably NE was going to win the Super Bowl in the 1976...

terrible and devastating loss...

sad and bad
there is probably a better one but this is the one i watched.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=n9wV3VrSoio&search=1976 raiders

the pats come in about 2/3 of the way.

1. New York Jets- Haven't won a damn thing since the "Brady Bunch" was the highest rated show in America, but their fans feel they are the best in the NFL annually.

(large gap)

2.) Miami Dolphins- They've got a good history, but contemporary fans want the Fins to be good so badly, they have made Nick Saban into Bill Belichick. They are doomed like the Red Sox (eternally second and needing the wild card to get into the playoffs.)

3.) Buffalo Bills- Honestly, how can anyone hate the Bills? They are like the poor puppy who lost his way.

within division:
1) Fins - used to always beat us - very irritating. We could never win in MIA
2) JETS - because they are from New York - enough said.
distant 3rd) Buffalo - 4 SB losses in a row. Gotta feel sorry for that. If the Pats pulled that stunt - I think the bodies would be piled like cordwood floating down the Charles River from the jumpers. (Before the Sox WS championship).

Other notables:
Raiders - every (old) real Patriots fan can remember 'where were you when' Ben Dreth screwed the pooch '76
Steelers - team song - "I'm too sexy for my shirt, too sexy for my shirt...." they are conceited
Cowboys (remember when they were Americas team - barf!)

Coast2CoastPatsFan said:
Feeling sorry for the Jests? What kind of Patriots fan are you? ;)
They have some great loyal fans who have been suffering for quite a while. It wasn't that long ago Tom Tupa signed with them because he thought he'd have a better chance of winning it all. :wha: I rooted for them in SB3 but that was before Woodstock!!! :eek: :rofl: Seriously though, It would suck to go a lifetime not seeing a team you are passionate about never getting to the big game.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Back