PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Afc East : who you dislike more ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
GJAJ15 said:
Has to be the Dolphins and all of their arrogant fans who forgot they never won a superbowl, although they have had plenty of stars.

Closely followed by:
Jets
Bronco's
Colts
Raiders
Dallas

I hate the Dolphins as much as you, but they have won the Superbowl. You should check your history before you post your ignorance.

GJAJ15 said:
Has to be the Dolphins and all of their arrogant fans who forgot they never won a superbowl, although they have had plenty of stars.

Closely followed by:
Jets
Bronco's
Colts
Raiders
Dallas

Lets see, 3 SB appearances in a row, back to back SB victories, plus the only udefeated season in NFL history with a backup QB at the helm for most of the season...yep we've never won a SB!?!?!?!? Or have we??? Gotta love Pat fans, they think they have the only team on the planet.

Our division rivalries kinda suck right now, even though I still hate Miami, does it compare to the Steelers, Colts or Broncos? Heck no. To me, that's our real 4-team division, and we're obligated to play Miami, NYJ and Buffalo twice a year for nostalgia.

and in the NFC ?

i do not like a lot the Giants...

stcjones said:
ABSOLUTELY......DETEST THE DOOFINS....especially living here in S. Florida...most obnoxious bandwagon fans ever.....the Jets are a close second....don't have as much hate for the bills.......I hate Indy and I hate Pitt.......

HAHA! You're calling Fin Fans in South Florida band wagon fans? Umm dude, just to let you know, if you like the team in your hometown, you probably aren't a band wagoner lol. You are the band wagon fan who wants to root for the team who is doing the best. You are a funny guy lol.

Oh btw,

I hate the Jets
I HATE the Bills
but.. I DISPISE THE PATS!!!

Truth is for anyone, you are going to hate whoever the best opponent is. I hate you guys because you are the second best in the divison and you guys hate me because we are the best in the division.

Last edited:
italianpatthepatriot said:
sometimes we make a point on it...

so let's start and taste the fans...

who you dislike more ?

for me:

1 - Miami
(surely at n.1 - no doubt)

2 - Jets (i do not like them too but Dolphins have a strong advantage)

3 - Buffalo (if i have to be honest i really do not dislike the Bills and i really hope for their fans they will remain too in Buffalo)

the Patriots ? absolutely love and passion !

i hate them all, esp the dolphins b/c of that stupid loss to them.

Without a doubt, it's the Dolphins.

-although Saban is (so far) much less hate-able than Shula.

so the winner looks to be Miami
yes: the Dolphins - the team that is expected to win the Afc East with a big advantage and probably more and more...

ed.jpg

I like beating the fins the most but I would have to say the Jets fans (from my own personal experience) are way worse. I used to have a guy that somehow sat near me(section 207) every year for the Jet game. Any time you got into it with him he would always come back with "how many Super Bowls have you won ?" Of course I never got my revenge because they scattered our section when we moved to the new stadium and I only see one guy from my old section. Let's not forget the Bronco fans who think they are the NFL's greatest fans. They love to say Patriots fans are bandwagoners who were the number 4 local team behind the Sox,C's and B's until recently. Just as popular is quoting Shannon Sharpe's "somebody call out the National guard we're killing the Patriots". Let's just say the game with Broncos is the one I'm looking forward to the most.

feelthepain said:
Lets see, 3 SB appearances in a row, back to back SB victories, plus the only udefeated season in NFL history with a backup QB at the helm for most of the season...yep we've never won a SB!?!?!?!? Or have we??? Gotta love Pat fans, they think they have the only team on the planet.

I love how you miss the previous post where a pats fan that thinks we are the only team on the planet corrected the no SB remark.

Den

Crowpointer said:
Let's not forget the Bronco fans who think they are the NFL's greatest fans. They love to say Patriots fans are bandwagoners who were the number 4 local team behind the Sox,C's and B's until recently. Just as popular is quoting Shannon Sharpe's "somebody call out the National guard we're killing the Patriots". Let's just say the game with Broncos is the one I'm looking forward to the most.

i am with you.i hope in a heavy win that day too.

Any fanbase that has only endured 3 losing seasons in 36 some years gets my vote.

Down with Fish!!!

2) Jets
3) Bills

But right now, I'd easily put the Steelers and Colts ahead of all of them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pour Moi:

I hate the Jets most, then the Bills, then the Phish.

Although my all time NFL hate list goes like this:

#1 Squeelers - Dolts (Can't hate one less than the other)
#2 Jests
#3 Colts
#4 Steelers
#5 Colts
#6 Colts
#7 Steelers
#8 Steelers
#9 Colts
#10 Steelers

Crap, did I mention I don't like the Colts and the Steelers?

NovaScotiaPatsFan said:
Pour Moi:

I hate the Jets most, then the Bills, then the Phish.

Although my all time NFL hate list goes like this:

#1 Squeelers - Dolts (Can't hate one less than the other)
#2 Jests
#3 Colts
#4 Steelers
#5 Colts
#6 Colts
#7 Steelers
#8 Steelers
#9 Colts
#10 Steelers

Crap, did I mention I don't like the Colts and the Steelers?

yes. you mentioned.

Coast2CoastPatsFan said:
Feeling sorry for the Jests? What kind of Patriots fan are you? ;)
The last time I actually felt sorry for the Jets was when they were coached by Rich Kotite, whose real first name was "Hapless", apparently... :D but I am rooting for Babyface to bring them back to their former abyss of antiglory ...

Aqua4Ever04 said:
HAHA! You're calling Fin Fans in South Florida band wagon fans? Umm dude, just to let you know, if you like the team in your hometown, you probably aren't a band wagoner lol. You are the band wagon fan who wants to root for the team who is doing the best. You are a funny guy lol.

Oh btw,

I hate the Jets
I HATE the Bills
but.. I DISPISE THE PATS!!!

Truth is for anyone, you are going to hate whoever the best opponent is. I hate you guys because you are the second best in the divison and you guys hate me because we are the best in the division.

I am pretty sure I would hate you regardless of what team you root for.

I'm stepping out of the AFC East.......

1. Colts
2. Philadelphia Eagles........can't stand their fans or the city (sorry Philly)
3. NY Giants

I am embarrassed to admit I kind of liked the Bills when Flutie was playing QB.

I still hate the Jets a little more than I do the Dolphins, mostly because the Jets have more scummy fans (have you browsed JetsInsider recently?). I'm apathetic towards the Bills.

I strongly dislike the Steelers and Colts, although I have more respect for the Steelers. But the granddaddy of them all for me used to be the Cowboys; I LOATHED them in their prime, but as I've grown up, and they've gotten worse, my hatred of them has subsided.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back