PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Add Urlacher to the 'They Just Don't Learn' list

Status
Not open for further replies.
...and if ANYONE knows anything about internet tough talk.. It's BIG DOG Double 7's.

With me, its not talk, sport. You coming to Chicago on Sunday? I'll go toe-to-toe with some queen from Rhode Island any day of the week. I'll roll up anyone that wants to discuss this in the parking lot...especially some fruit from R.I.

Hello, Internet Tough Guy.

cp4326_internet%20tough%20guy.jpg

I think he'd know better than to insult his dad.

Are we sure that Buddy is his Dad? Now that we've met the Big Dog, who is clearly the toughest man on the internet, seems to have a preference for old ladies and lives IN Chicago...I mean, after the Jets game, surely someone has to ask Rex "who's your daddy?", no?

Hi there, ****ycat. You're the one who keeps voting Barney Frank in, right?

Did I miss something? Barney Frank moving to Texas? :bricks:

Barney Frank is from Massachusetts. The Patriots are from Massachusetts. Edukayshun is your friend. You must be homeskooled!! :pigsfly:

Did I miss something? Barney Frank moving to Texas? :bricks:

Barney Frank is from Massachusetts. The Patriots are from Massachusetts. Edukayshun is your friend. You must be homeskooled!! :pigsfly:

Oh, so you're the one from Massachusetts that keeps voting him in, huh? You sound like the type who loves to play butt darts and doesn't miss the bullseye, huh? Just clinging to the hope that you can get married someday? The Bears are going to beat that ass on Sunday. No videotapes required.

Your homophobia and lack of geographical knowledge notwithstanding, I think it's past your bed time, young man. Don't you have school tomorrow? I'm sorry if the bully keeps beating you up for your lunch money, but you still have to go.

How many Superbowls have you won since Spygate? How's the guru doing since then? When the Patriots lose this Sunday, what will be your excuse, ace? Here's a pre-packaged list I'm sure I'll see from this amateurish fanbase:

-Let down game
-Out of conference game, doesn't matter
-Playing field wasn't fair
-Pats focused on the division

Win a Superbowl without cheating, and I'll give you some respect. Until then, Nickolai, you're just another overweight stroke talking tough on the internet as he balances a bowl of popcorn on his burgeoning waistline while collecting unemployment while residing in his mommy's basement. I'll be back here on Sunday to hear your excuses, nutlick. I'll talk to you then.

Internet tough guy, eh? I'm very frightened, please don't hurt me! Go back to reading Twilight.

Jeezus, you Bears fans are ******ed.

I'm sure you'll be back after the game. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Surprised he's not banned yet. He's personally attacked several members now. I thought personal attacks were not allowed?

Oh, so you're the one from Massachusetts that keeps voting him in, huh? You sound like the type who loves to play butt darts and doesn't miss the bullseye, huh? Just clinging to the hope that you can get married someday? The Bears are going to beat that ass on Sunday. No videotapes required.

From the guys who "elect" King Daley, lol. How's that murder rate?

I can't wait for Sunday. I'll be freezing my tail off in the South endzone, then catching a quick flight to Boston to warm up with a night with Nikolai's mother. I'll blindfold myself, and get falling down drunk, but its the cheapest night around. You guys are in for a surprise on Sunday. This isn't the kind of surprise you get when you look down while taking a leak (the "aw, shucks" variety). This surprise will be more along the lines of the Bears turning the Pats out. I don't care how many Superbowls you Sony Camcorder-ed your way to, this is a different time. Look for the Bears to work you over and send you back to that wretched whole you call Boston.

LOL, I hit a sore spot with you eh?

You're so cute when you're trying to be a tough guy.

Surprised he's not banned yet. He's personally attacked several members now. I thought personal attacks were not allowed?

Oh, chill out. I'm just busting balls. It's fun to run your mouth a bit. Has the world really become so weak and lame that someone has to complain to an internet moderator everytime someone spouts off? Some good-natured pregame ribbing hurts your emotional psyche that much?

The Bears fans do lay it on thick. They are probably worse, and perhaps more illiterate, than Jest fans, which is saying something.

Oh, chill out. I'm just busting balls. It's fun to run your mouth a bit. Has the world really become so weak and lame that someone has to complain to an internet moderator everytime someone spouts off? Some good-natured pregame ribbing hurts your emotional psyche that much?

Running your mouth about the game is fine. No problem with that. But you're crossing over into personal territory - talking about someone being gay, not being able to get married, screwing their mom, political beliefs, etc etc. Whats that have to do with the upcoming game?

And really the only reason I'm complaining is because I want to be able to do the same too, but I've gotten warned in the past for it.

Good natured = hey you support a team from Chicago. What's it like to be relevant in Ice Hockey and nothing more? The only slither of accomplishment the Bears have had in the NFL in the last 20 or so years was to lose to Peyton Manning. I mean FFS man not even the Saints could collapse on the Colts and they're a dome side.... a dome side!

I hear your QB has finally worked out how to do a 3 step drop and not throw an interception. Must be awesome to watch a QB who can't read a defense and plays with the call he's given.

You = homo homo homo mum joke mum joke mum joke look at me I want to be touched.

Pats by plenty on the weekend.

Last edited:
And really the only reason I'm complaining is because I want to be able to do the same too, but I've gotten warned in the past for it.

Yeah, it's a higher standard here at Patsfans.com (I like it), and I'm trying to be a good citizen, but I'll still lay down the political stuff. At least it's not personal :confused2:

Big Dog, the Bears are really not a very good team. They have a gutless chump at quarterback who folded in about ten minutes last time he faced the Pats. I am excited that the Patriots get to be the team that show Bears fans that they are delusional and that their team is not going to do much come January. Enjoy this overachieving season, Bears fans. It's going to be put into a different perspective after Chicago gets demolished by the Pats on Sunday.

Good natured = hey you support a team from Chicago. What's it like to be relevant in Ice Hockey and nothing more? The only slither of accomplishment the Bears have had in the NFL in the last 20 or so years was to lose to Peyton Manning. I mean FFS man not even the Saints could collapse on the Colts and they're a dome side.... a dome side!

I hear your QB has finally worked out how to do a 3 step drop and not throw an interception. Must be awesome to watch a QB who can't read a defense and plays with the call he's given.

You = homo homo homo mum joke mum joke mum joke look at me I want to be touched.

Pats by plenty on the weekend.

So some Kangaroo-fondler wants to crow and **** off now? That island is nothing but two-bit criminals, anyway. Maybe change your location to the U.K., since Australia's ass is owned by the Brits. You say it's not? Then why is their queen on your money? Bears by plenty "on the weekend," you dirty dingo ocker.

Last edited:
I can't wait for Sunday. I'll be freezing my tail off in the South endzone, then catching a quick flight to Boston to warm up with a night with Nikolai's mother. I'll blindfold myself, and get falling down drunk, but its the cheapest night around. You guys are in for a surprise on Sunday. This isn't the kind of surprise you get when you look down while taking a leak (the "aw, shucks" variety). This surprise will be more along the lines of the Bears turning the Pats out. I don't care how many Superbowls you Sony Camcorder-ed your way to, this is a different time. Look for the Bears to work you over and send you back to that wretched whole you call Boston.

"WHOLE" ? Sounds like the the Dept. of Edu. in Illinois and the Bears both have their work cut out for them. How's this for a prediction, the Bears will only win one more game this year, and this Sunday isn't one of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Back