PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Add Urlacher to the 'They Just Don't Learn' list

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, chill out. I'm just busting balls. It's fun to run your mouth a bit. Has the world really become so weak and lame that someone has to complain to an internet moderator everytime someone spouts off? Some good-natured pregame ribbing hurts your emotional psyche that much?

True, lets not be soft here, I currently live in Chicago and have to take tons of sh*t from knuckleheads like this. I think my fellow comrades in here usually prefer to let our sports teams' records to the talking. Patriots envy is a common affliction in all of the midwest. How are those bulls doing by the way?

True, lets not be soft here, I currently live in Chicago and have to take tons of sh*t from knuckleheads like this. I think my fellow comrades in here usually prefer to let our sports teams' records to the talking. Patriots envy is a common affliction in all of the midwest. How are those bulls doing by the way?

Bulls are playing good ball. We're still one superstar away, though. I've just been scolded by a moderator who threatened to beat me with a sack of nickels unless I stop using sexual/political remarks. I have agreed to do so until 6:30 p.m Central Time on Sunday. Bottom line is, I like to mix it up and came by to take the pulse of Pats fans. I'd be riding high after my Monday night win if I were you, too. I just think most are taking this game lightly, and expect to win on Sunday. Either way, its going to be a good game.

Last edited:
Sunday will be a tough game, their pass rush is way better than the Jests rush. The problem is Brady is firing on all cylinders, is reading blitzes with amazing accuracy and speed, and his short-route guys are on the same page. Will be tough for the Bears to fight this, would have been easier if we still had Moss, and Brady was still too locked in on the deep ball.

The Bears O should score around 20 points, the question is whether their admittedly great defense will be able to keep us to fewer. Weather will be a factor, but my hunch is no.

But I don't predict a blowout, not again.

But for purposes of this troll, yes the Patriots will crush your lucky little team this Sunday!

When is the last season that the Bears had a better record than the Patriots? Was it even during this millenium? :p

Bulls are playing good ball. We're still one superstar away, though. I've just been scolded by a moderator who threatened to beat me with a sack of nickels unless I stop using sexual/political remarks. I have agreed to do so until 6:30 p.m Central Time on Sunday. Bottom line is, I like to mix it up and came by to take the pulse of Pats fans. I'd be riding high after my Monday night win if I were you, too. I just think most are taking this game lightly, and expect to win on Sunday. Either way, its going to be a good game.

Trust me, none of us are taking this game lightly. Even though we're excited about the massacre on monday, or perhaps even just relieved we won, we know Bears are a good team. Even though cutlet had been sucking it up earlier, he's doing pretty dang good now. And we ALL know our D is not the best.

So yeah, we have our worries.

When is the last season that the Bears had a better record than the Patriots? Was it even during this millenium? :p

Gonna be a good game on Sunday, neuronet. I'm not sure on the record question. I'm sure you can just have Belichick review the Bears' coaches tapes from the past millenium.

Last edited:

I dont think we ever take a game lightly. You should see this board before Buffalo games, we're all paranoid as hell. I admit Patsfans are having a fun time this year, and why wouldnt we. The "whole" NFL has told us repeatedly since training camp, that its the end of Patriot success and how this will be a painful rebuilding year. 13 games in, can you not blame us for being giddy?

I dont think we ever take a game lightly. You should see this board before Buffalo games, we're all paranoid as hell. I admit Patsfans are having a fun time this year, and why wouldnt we. The "whole" NFL has told us repeatedly since training camp, that its the end of Patriot success and how this will be a painful rebuilding year. 13 games in, can you not blame us for being giddy?

Bingo. They said BB doesn't care about this season, he's just biding his time until his mega-draft coming up. We probably won't even make the playoffs. Do people not realize how brilliant BB is? Jeeez.

People call us spoiled, but then say we are jerks for getting too excited about a win against a division rival. Make up your minds, haters.

Last edited:
So some Kangaroo-fondler wants to crow and **** off now? That island is nothing but two-bit criminals, anyway. Maybe change your location to the U.K., since Australia's ass is owned by the Brits. You say it's not? Then why is their queen on your money? Bears by plenty "on the weekend," you dirty dingo ocker.
Granted 200 or so years ago I would agree with you but a lot has changed since then. Gone are the days of riding kangaroos to school or work and walking bare foot in the desert. A few smart guys discovered these things called resources in the ground ensuring Australia has one of the highest standards of living in the world and per capita one of the richest nations in the world. Hell just for the sake of it we even have a city which is arguably windier than Chicago just as a one-up-man-ship on the little irrelevant satellite town of yours.

As for the Queen, she's more a figurehead that anything. Doesn't really do much apart from sit on the currency and occasionally have her administrators write a few letters to people with the rare ability to live to 100. She makes a fun costume if you ever feel the need to cross dress.

Dingoes.. they're a right blast. Rip the head right off a Blackhawk I'm sure. Probably even maim a Bear if given the opportunity.

Last edited:
I've always wanted to try walaby soup, it sounds so yummy! /sigh

I got a lot of respect for Urlacher, not many people coming out of UNM so i have to cheer for the ones i get. But other than that he tends to run his mouth more than he can back up these days. I hope its a good game but i really don't see Bears winning in any phase...

Gonna be a good game on Sunday, neuronet. I'm not sure on the record question. I'm sure you can just have Belichick review the Bears' coaches tapes from the past millenium.

Ah the trolls have arrived!

If Lovie Smith ever rises from the dead, maybe he can start taping practices. If he had already done that, the Bears may have won a Super Bowl since the days that Devo was cranking out hits and George Michael was still straight.

Sunday will be a tough game, their pass rush is way better than the Jests rush. The problem is Brady is firing on all cylinders, is reading blitzes with amazing accuracy and speed, and his short-route guys are on the same page. Will be tough for the Bears to fight this, would have been easier if we still had Moss, and Brady was still too locked in on the deep ball.

The Bears O should score around 20 points, the question is whether their admittedly great defense will be able to keep us to fewer. Weather will be a factor, but my hunch is no.

But I don't predict a blowout, not again.

But for purposes of this troll, yes the Patriots will crush your lucky little team this Sunday!

As far as I've seen from the times I've watched the Bears play this year, they don't really blitz too much. They can get pressure with their four man front. That ability + good coverage his generally given Brady trouble in the past. But we should be able to move the ball on them on the ground.

The Patriots will do all their talking on the field, again. 38-13

So some Kangaroo-fondler wants to crow and **** off now? That island is nothing but two-bit criminals, anyway. Maybe change your location to the U.K., since Australia's ass is owned by the Brits. You say it's not? Then why is their queen on your money? Bears by plenty "on the weekend," you dirty dingo ocker.

Yes, Australia and the UK are pretty much the same place ;) I'm guessing geography is your strong subject :D

Yes, I am from UK, so let the abuse begin in 3...2...1...

As far as I've seen from the times I've watched the Bears play this year, they don't really blitz too much. They can get pressure with their four man front. That ability + good coverage his generally given Brady trouble in the past. But we should be able to move the ball on them on the ground.

Also, the Bears won't be scoring 20 points. I'm pretty sure Cutler is dumb enough to throw on McCourty. And I'm almost as sure that he'll be dumb enough to do it again when it doesn't work out...

How many Superbowls have you won since Spygate? How's the guru doing since then? When the Patriots lose this Sunday, what will be your excuse, ace? Here's a pre-packaged list I'm sure I'll see from this amateurish fanbase:

-Let down game
-Out of conference game, doesn't matter Actually, this game DOES matter for the Pats since the Jets also played you and common games is a tie breaker
-Playing field wasn't fair
-Pats focused on the division

Win a Superbowl without cheating, and I'll give you some respect. Until then, Nickolai, you're just another overweight stroke talking tough on the internet as he balances a bowl of popcorn on his burgeoning waistline while collecting unemployment while residing in his mommy's basement. I'll be back here on Sunday to hear your excuses, nutlick. I'll talk to you then.

You clearly are another one of the ignorant who didn't understand that there was no "cheating" going on during "Spy-Gate." All spy-gate was about was the Pats having an additional camera at a place that the league had not approved. That's it. Nothing more.

BTW, SFBs, the Pats didn't win the SB in 2007, but putting up 16-0 during the regular season and 18 straight that year is something that no other team has done. And it was all done despite the BS.. OH, and I have news for you. The Jets were filming the same way the Pats were. And many other coaches came out and said it was much ado about nothing because there was no way to watch it and get it decoded in the minimal amount of time they had.

Something for you to think about while your fat arse is sitting in the basement of the tenement building of your mom's apartment with tin foil on your rabbit ears trying to watch the game. The Patriots are 10-2 this season. It's a rebuilding year for them. They've got 4 rookies who have started on defense. They have the YOUNGEST defense in the league averaging just over 25 years of age.

With me, its not talk, sport. You coming to Chicago on Sunday? I'll go toe-to-toe with some queen from Rhode Island any day of the week. I'll roll up anyone that wants to discuss this in the parking lot...especially some fruit from R.I.

*ROFLMAO*
How can you be taken seriously???
I wonder what village is missing their idiot????

I can't wait for Sunday. I'll be freezing my tail off in the South endzone, then catching a quick flight to Boston to warm up with a night with Nikolai's mother. I'll blindfold myself, and get falling down drunk, but its the cheapest night around. You guys are in for a surprise on Sunday. This isn't the kind of surprise you get when you look down while taking a leak (the "aw, shucks" variety). This surprise will be more along the lines of the Bears turning the Pats out. I don't care how many Superbowls you Sony Camcorder-ed your way to, this is a different time. Look for the Bears to work you over and send you back to that wretched hole you call Boston.
Why don't you write to Jerry Angelo and ask him when he is going to draft an offensive lineman worth a damn. Aside from Kreutz, who was drafted by Hatley, the Chicago Bears have the worst offensive line in the NFL.

How many Superbowls have you won since Spygate? How's the guru doing since then? When the Patriots lose this Sunday, what will be your excuse, ace? Here's a pre-packaged list I'm sure I'll see from this amateurish fanbase:

-Let down game
-Out of conference game, doesn't matter
-Playing field wasn't fair
-Pats focused on the division

Win a Superbowl without cheating, and I'll give you some respect. Until then, Nickolai, you're just another overweight stroke talking tough on the internet as he balances a bowl of popcorn on his burgeoning waistline while collecting unemployment while residing in his mommy's basement. I'll be back here on Sunday to hear your excuses, nutlick. I'll talk to you then.

To me, there is nothing better than reading a post from a bitter (and sad) opposing fan. You want to be able to take something away from the Patriots Tom Brady, Robert Kraft and Belichick but no matter how hard you try, you can't.

All the Patriots organization has done over the last 10 years is win...WIN! Swallow that with morning coffee and like it because it's the best you and your little "da Bears" fans are gonna get.

Gather your families (aunts, uncles parents and especially your children) this Sunday. Oh, and don't get your popcorn, get your hankies ready!...and maybe some soft tissues for the kids!:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back