PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Add Urlacher to the 'They Just Don't Learn' list

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the record - I registered after reading some Pats fans stuff on Pro Football Talk. "They can't all be this goddamn smug can they?" I asked myself. Why yes, apparently they can be.

That you guys are so starved for reasons to get up for a game you are pointing out Urlacher's boring and mild comment -and ignoring the Pats slobbing that followed from him - just goes to show what happens when you are a perennial contender and multiple super bowl winner - you become sanctimonious di**s,

Good game tomorrow - no Injuries - BEAR DOWN.

'Bear down'? LOL. Good one. Is that what Cutler was trained to do as he had the deer in the headlights look and threw 3 picks? Pats put an end to the Bears in the 1st half and that's all she wrote. Want some respect, Bears? How about earning it?

The Pats showed that there is a vast difference between these two teams. The Bears may be good in the NFC, but they just don't match up the best football team in the NFL right now, the New England Patriots. And the most ironic twist to this blowout is that the Pats did this to the Bears IN CHICAGO in the WORST weather conditions you could ask for. Yet Brady threw for over 300 yards and no picks while Cutler looked clueless. #3 overall defense in the NFL? It don't matter. You just can't stop the Pats offense.

Anywhos, nice game, set, and match. Luckily for the Bears, the Pats will also knock out the Packers next week, so you won't really lose much ground. Good luck the rest of the year, but your team doesn't look like it has what it takes to hang with the Big Dawgs once the playoffs start. One and done for Da Bears wouldn't surprise me. Back to the drawing board for your team.

Urlacher said this after the game, from NBC's Sunday night show...

At least he realized his mistake.

And to his credit, Urlacher also said immed. after he called the Pats the best team in football,
"I didn't know what I was talking about."

That made me literally LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back