PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Adam Humphries: "Who knows how many (years) he’s got left?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I happen to like the state of Tennessee

That team can go pound sand tho. I detest them and root for them to go 0-16 every year and leave their fans in tears.

That team can go pound sand tho. I detest them and root for them to go 0-16 every year and leave their fans in tears.

Understandable.

And as a whole, Tennessee is a beautiful state.

Jesus we’re still harping on this?

The guy made a comment that playing with a younger Mariota for 4 years over an older Brady played a part in where he signed. Who cares? The man had a great 2018 season and signed a life changing deal with a team he felt comfortable with. Location also played a factor as Tennessee is closer to his hometown but we seem to be focusing on the Brady Mariota debate.

You must be late to the game.

HE is the one who made it an issue.

But that's Jacksonville's job isn't it?

I sure do.

Only things I see preventing him from doing so are....

1) Health/Age-Related: (energy, health issue)
2) No longer reporting to Bob :(My understanding is he has a great relationship with JK but who knows)
3) Massive Rebuilding Job: I recall BB saying at this point in his career he can't do a rebuild like he did for the 2000 Patriots.
A few years ago I might have disagreed with you about BB coaching into his 70’s but now it wouldn’t surprise me. He has pretty much the perfect setup. His sons coach with him, his daughter works at a school not far away, his girlfriend seems to enjoy being around the game, and he spends his summers in Nantucket right around the corner. Unless the grind wears on him more as he ages I don’t see why he stops.

You must be late to the game.

HE is the one who made it an issue.

Is he still talking about it? Or is this the same quote he gave in the offseason?

Is he still talking about it? Or is this the same quote he gave in the offseason?

Offseason.

And we get to make fun of him now that it is clearly obvious he done ****ed up.

Life is good! :p

Offseason.

And we get to make fun of him now that it is clearly obvious he done ****ed up.

Life is good! :p

He was never worth the 10 mil per season anyway so it was good for us that he stuck to his verbal agreement with the titans.

And good for him for capitalizing on a contract year and setting himself up financially when footballs over.

A few years ago I might have disagreed with you about BB coaching into his 70’s but now it wouldn’t surprise me. He has pretty much the perfect setup. His sons coach with him, his daughter works at a school not far away, his girlfriend seems to enjoy being around the game, and he spends his summers in Nantucket right around the corner. Unless the grind wears on him more as he ages I don’t see why he stops.
From a distance, Bill seems to be in a good place in life.

Part of me wonders if when Bob called Bill and the topic was waive AB, I wonder if Bob said to Bill, "We have a great team and you have things running great. Your job is hard enough. Do you really need this ******** at your age?"

The stare/look he gave Dana Jacobson on Sunday could've been a minor heart attack......

By the way, that was the same look he gave the head ref before SB 53 when he was getting the explanation as to why the stadium roof had to stay open for the flyover right up to the kickoff.

Most people exclaim and yell somtimes- - he just goes cold/frozen and looks like he's having a stroke. He's the BEST.

Unless he actually is stroking out, and the whole place is a live performance art film you might call Weekend at Ernie's :D

The *****ing and moaning and kvetching over this guy in the offseason. 9 catches, 91 yards in 3 games.

He hasn’t played well for sure but don’t forget who the QB is. He picked his bed now lie on it. Corey Davis is also off to a slow start.

Who knows how many years Adam Humphries has left?

No, I’m thinking from the perspective of a knowledgeable football fan.

Humphries signed a 4-year deal but chances are it doesn’t really go 4 years. You think he’s going to play with the “25 year old” for all 4 years? I’d be willing to bet a sizeable amount of money that Brady is a starter longer than Mariota, who could easily be benched this season or simply let go at the end of the season.
Well, unless Brady retires in the next 5 days, this prediction has officially come true. :D:D

Why can't I be this good at, you know, predicting college football over/unders??!?! :mad::mad:

I'd like Adam Humphries to be a standup guy about his own words.........just like others who put their feet in their mouths like Dion "That's what you get when you're cheap" Lewis (after Tenn beat the Pats in the reg season before the Pats went on to win the SB) and Lane "My 15 minutes are up, so I'm gonna say something stupid like 'I'd rather have fun winning one Super Bowl than be the Patriots drudging through 5" Johnson.

Idjits be idjits.

Well, unless Brady retires in the next 5 days, this prediction has officially come true. :D:D

Why can't I be this good at, you know, predicting college football over/unders??!?! :mad::mad:

Your responding to you own posts and getting Winner stuff. I need to work on my game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3