PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Aaron Hernandez charged with murder

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who were the two people killed? In some rival group of AH's? Maybe Lloyd was talking to other people in the that rival group and AH got worried that he was turning on him/giving information that might help those rivals retaliate against AH.

TMZ is implying that it was gang affiliates from his youth who wanted time or money or something. TMZ is worth ****-all but who knows with this story anymore. The moment I read the transcripts of Lloyd's texts to his sister my mind was completely blown about this case.

You made the claim, you back it up.

There was a consistent attempt to label anyone who said 'we should wait and see' as kool aid drinkers, homers, etc, who believe that Hernandez was innocent.

I forum warriored like a jobless schmuck last week and the closest I remember to anyone professing Hernandez' innocent is people saying stuff like "I can't believe he was involved" or "there's another explanation for why his surveillance equipment would be smashed."

I know that I can back up the claim considering all of the **** that was thrown my way when it was first learned that Hernandez was a suspect. So - I am going to back up his statement.

That may explain why Lloyd thought AH might be a danger to him...the texts to his sister etc.. Lloyd knew he was in trouble and it obviously stemmed from something that happened BEFORE the night of his murder

This is starting to come together. It is possible as theorized above that either Lloyd knew about the killings (double homicide last July) and AH wanted him gone. Or, Lloyd knew about the killings and blackmailed AH to pay him off or he was going to rat him out.

As disgraceful as AH is it least it points to possible motives to the murder. The only question I have is why (if any of this is remotely possible) did Lloyd not only still associate with AH but get in a car with him. At 3 AM.

Is it possible that Lloyd knew something, blackmailed AH, AH told Lloyd he would pay him off and AH decided there was a better way to handle it?

Gotta wonder if the folks Lloyd was talking to at the club were somehow associated with the other alleged victims. If that is the case, this is all starting to make a bit more sense.

Ahern is in a scuffle at a bar, leads to drive by shooting.
Lloyd seen talking with the victims' associates and therefore "can't be trusted"
Ahern associates Lloyd with the other crew, fears for his life, and takes him out.

I'm certainly not claiming that this is how it played out, but it is plausible.

In any event, he likely had ample opportunity to distance himself from this type of activity and chose not to.

TMZ is implying that it was gang affiliates from his youth who wanted time or money or something. TMZ is worth ****-all but who knows with this story anymore. The moment I read the transcripts of Lloyd's texts to his sister my mind was completely blown about this case.

I wonder what that means....wanted "time". I mean, what kind of time? What did they want him to do with that time?

I know what you mean. I feel like I am in the middle of a yet unwritten Ann Rice book.

So, basically, you've got nothing, then?

No, I've got that you and ford are lazy and think I owe you some obligation. I told you where to look.

Look or don't look. I don't give a rat's ass either way. Pretend I care.

Spikes is also said to be one of the few that the former TE hung out with at ties off the fied. Rightly or wrongly I doubt that will help Spikes' chances of getting a long term deal here.

I'm betting he knew it too. Like Ralphie in A Christmas Story you just know that a slack jawed Spikes exclaimed "OHH.......FUUUUDGE"! when he saw the arrest on TV.

(only he didn't say fudge).

Someone feeling the heat. :D

I saw a lot of people talking about holding off on judgment and not buying into what the reports were because they'd been unreliable and contradictory at times. That was the smart thing to do, and it's what I was saying, while FirstaAndGoal was one of the witch burners. I want to see where people took it to the extreme of saying that the evidence wouldn't hold up, because I don't recall seeing any of those posts.

No, I've got that you and ford are lazy and think I owe you some obligation. I told you where to look.

Look or don't look. I don't give a rat's ass either way. Pretend I care.

So you've got zip. That's what I figured.

Gotta wonder if the folks Lloyd was talking to at the club were somehow associated with the other alleged victims. If that is the case, this is all starting to make a bit more sense.

Ahern is in a scuffle at a bar, leads to drive by shooting.
Lloyd seen talking with the victims' associates and therefore "can't be trusted"
Ahern associates Lloyd with the other crew, fears for his life, and takes him out.

I'm certainly not claiming that this is how it played out, but it is plausible.

In any event, he likely had ample opportunity to distance himself from this type of activity and chose not to.

Very plausible. Get rid of Lloyd and there is nobody to tell this rival gang or whatever it was that AH killed members of it.

I think the lesson here kids is not to get involved or hang around scumbags. Nothing ever good comes of it.

Now if we can just rid the world of scumbags perhaps we will make some progress as a society.

I think the lesson that we've all learned is don't chew bubblicious gum when you kill people.

LOL - Do I need to restate how much of a punk this guy is?

I distinctly remember people crowing about how the media prematurely announced there was an arrest warrant as if that made a damn bit of difference given yesterday's arrest. And no I won't look it up because I don't do internet homework assignments.

Very plausible. Get rid of Lloyd and there is nobody to tell this rival gang or whatever it was that AH killed members of it.

I think the lesson here kids is not to get involved or hang around scumbags. Nothing ever good comes of it.

Now if we can just rid the world of scumbags perhaps we will make some progress as a society.

Neat, Utopia. Scumbag-free. Course what's your definition of "scumbag," Mr. Clinton? Ah, we don't care whether you did not have sex with that woman.

Slippery slope. Be easier finding and ridding the world of Zombies. Or the Jets fans.

Neat, Utopia. Scumbag-free. Course what's your definition of "scumbag," Mr. Clinton? Ah, we don't care whether you did not have sex with that woman.

Slippery slope. Be easier finding and ridding the world of Zombies. Or the Jets fans.

I knew someone would reply with exactly that. I just wanted to see who it would be.

I distinctly remember people crowing about how the media prematurely announced there was an arrest warrant as if that made a damn bit of difference given yesterday's arrest. And no I won't look it up because I don't do internet homework assignments.

You can't figure out why people pointing out problems in reporting would make a difference in posts talking about waiting on the facts because there were problems in the reporting?

Really?

Yep - I do too Pat and I know for fact that there were a number of regular Patsfan.com users who were making claims about individual posters like myself that statements were made on the Hernandez threads that were never made.

Frankly - it is unfortunate and it should have never happened but at least you know who you don't want to deal with on these boards in the long-term, especially when the season rolls around - Thank God.

Ironically - Deus was the first person that I knew is someone that I wasn't going to have to deal with because of how he treats people around here.

It doesn't matter because in the end - he is what he is and I hope that people are getting wise to him and his attitude toward others as a know-it-all.

Ironically - Deus was the first person that I knew is someone that I wasn't going to have to deal with because of how he treats people around here.

It doesn't matter because in the end - he is what he is and I hope that people are getting wise to him and his attitude toward others as a know-it-all.

Really? It seems like he is someone who just calls out clowns for being well....clowns. Since this forum is full of clowns it keeps him busy.

Maybe people who are tired of being called out for being stupid should just stop being stupid?

Just a thought.

I look at this differently. I think the sentance is meant for the victims family and that it gives a message that the murder of that individual matters, even if the punushement is only symbolic. I know plenty of smart people who agree with you.

It is important that the police investigate and prosecute all homocides even if they believe the perpetrator is already serving a life sentance.

Of course I agree with you. I am just saying that it can't get any worse from Hernandez' perspective.

Really? It seems like he is someone who just calls out clowns for being well....clowns. Since this forum is full of clowns it keeps him busy.

Maybe people who are tired of being called out for being stupid should just stop being stupid?

Just a thought.

So are you now saying that people that Deus calls out are clowns? Thats' rich.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes