PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

"A Belichick Move"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anders came in "unmolested"? Huh?

Is that guy's dad incarcerated? I think I heard them mention that once or 48 times.

Wow either Saban has one hell of a Poker face or...:confused:
Well the SEC stays on TOP!

Go 'Bama! Roll Tide!

Liked Musburger, plus he's the king of irrelevant comments. It's like dude the belichick move wasn't even a punt.

Wow either Saban has one hell of a Poker face or...:confused:

Yeah, I've never seen a coach look so disinterested after winning a god damn championship.

Kind of weird.

Yeah, I've never seen a coach look so disinterested after winning a god damn championship.

Kind of weird.

Because he's Nick Saban. The guy makes Belichick look like Chris Farley.

Liked Musburger, plus he's the king of irrelevant comments. It's like dude the belichick move wasn't even a punt.

it was more like a parcells move (back against denver) but musburger's too stupid to know the difference.

First college game I watched all year and Musberger is still as dumb as the last time I heard him say "I'm Brenmusberger" after a commercial break.

Yeah, how good would he and Arenas look in Pats unis next year!!!

Saban and BB are longtime buddies after all...
(which is the origin of Brent Dumbberger's gratuitous "Belichick move" comment)

Is that what a fake punt thrown for an INT is?

As soon as I saw the thread title I figured you were either multi-tasking at work or had had a pre-lunch ****tail to get you through the morning...

As soon as I saw the thread title I figured you were either multi-tasking at work or had had a pre-lunch ****tail to get you through the morning...

I'm a big multi-tasker!

Saban and BB are longtime buddies after all...
(which is the origin of Brent Dumbberger's gratuitous "Belichick move" comment)

Brent Dumbledorf... what a fool, started to watch the game last night... find this guy insufferable, along with the coverage.. daddy going to the locker room was particularly nauseating.

Brent Dumbledorf... what a fool, started to watch the game last night... find this guy insufferable, along with the coverage.. daddy going to the locker room was particularly nauseating.

If I heard about the one dad in the locker room or the other dad in jail one more time I would have screamed. It was like father's day out there.

LOL. I heard that too. That made me laugh. So now if you do anything unconvetional, it's referred to as a "Belichick?"

We need to win the SB just to remind these guys what the hoodie is all about.

Is that what a fake punt thrown for an INT is?

Impossible.

Even when inside the opponent's 40, Bill has never, evah faked a punt, the sumbich.

Doing what your opponent expects you to do, because you've been doing the exact same thing, without adjustments, for the past 3 years: that's a Belichick Move.

it was more like a parcells move (back against denver) but musburger's too stupid to know the difference.

Wasn't that Petey Carroll who tried that one? I know exactly what play you are recalling, but forget the year. Wasn't that also the same game during which that scumbag Shannon Sharpe pretended to call the Mass. National Guard because his effin Donkeys were kicking our azzes (again)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back