PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

98.5's Call of Jones' Game Winning Return - Zo Goes Nuts

Was so happy I was listening live on my SiriusXM app. Was honestly bored just sitting there on my phone thinking nothing was gonna happen then heard Zolak going crazy and was like "Wait did that just happen?" Was so glad I didn't give up on the Patriots!

IMO it was a great play but it wasn't one of his better calls. He's becoming a parody of himself. Makes me miss Gil and Geno.

Network tv announcers aren’t as emotional as local guys. Miss the days where local announcers worked the games.
Wait that was a thing? Did each team have their own announcers for their local broadcast or did the away team fans have to listen to the home teams announcers?

See where the announcer mouthed Oh My God as Zo went off?

• Winner
Reactions: Ian
IMO it was a great play but it wasn't one of his better calls. He's becoming a parody of himself. Makes me miss Gil and Geno.

Bingo.

Same as what Tony Romo has become... I absolutely cannot ****ing stand listening to him during a game, so if that's the only one on I mute it.
He & Nance are one of the worst if not The worst duos in the league.

Wait that was a thing? Did each team have their own announcers for their local broadcast or did the away team fans have to listen to the home teams announcers?
I’m showing my age. Grew up in Baltimore. The colts had there own announcers for home and away games in the 50’s and 60’s. The colts used to play their games at 2 pm because the local churches complained that people would leave early if the game started at 1.

I’m showing my age. Grew up in Baltimore. The colts had there own announcers for home and away games in the 50’s and 60’s. The colts used to play their games at 2 pm because the local churches complained that people would leave early if the game started at 1.

I also remember games that started at 2:00, as well as goal posts still being on the goal lines (single posts, not the double-ones)...

I also remember games that started at 2:00, as well as goal posts still being on the goal lines (single posts, not the double-ones)...
Receivers could use the goalposts to pick the defensive back…

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back