PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

8-8 or 9-7

Status
Not open for further replies.
You havent watched SD play this year have you?

Yes, Rivers is a good QB he is missing his best WR and his best O-lineman abd they have an inconsistent running game with weak D-fense... thus far.

I can only say what i see...last year i would say yes SD would beat this team. But the way they are playing they don't have a better O than we do and their D and ours are pretty damn equal friend.

Tate will eat up their ST's as well. They have given up 3 TD's in the kicking game.

They do have a history of starting slow, but I don't see much relief in sight for them.

Tate will eat up their ST's as well. They have given up 3 TD's in the kicking game.

NICE to see Brother Tate getting some well-earned Love. :cool:

They do have a history of starting slow, but I don't see much relief in sight for them.

Even BETTER to see such correctly rich use of the term "relief".

And, yes: I am a FANATICAL Geek. :D

It's funny that some people say the offense won't be able to put up consistent scores whilst at the same time ignoring the possibility that the defense might be able to restrict opponent scores 3 games in to a 16 game schedule.

Right.

exactly... everyone here is so near sighted. they always look at the worst. they think our Defense will continue to be terrible while our Offense gets worse too??? Funny stuff

What you fail to understand is that in the 2 losses the Chargers and Rivers have faced some pretty good defenses at least at this time in the Chiefs and Seahawks - They will be looking at a near bottom ranked defense here....

If we can give up 30 to Buffalo we certainly can give up 40 to the Chargers.....there is not one game this year where we will face a team that anyone in here is confident we can shut down and until I see it I won't believe it,there will be shootouts and there will be blowouts this year.

Do we know KC and Seattle are good defenses? KC faced San Fran and Cleveland as their two other games which are two of the worst offenses in the league (Cleveland is the 28th ranked scoring offenses and the 49ers are 31st). Seattle gave up 31 points to Denver and faced San Fran. Besides, the Pats are the 27th ranked defense and th Seattle is the 28th. KC is ranked 13th.

Your assertion doesn't match up with the facts. Seattle is clearly not a good defense. We don't know what type of defense KC is because they haven't faced a good offense yet other than San Deigo.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes