PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

'72 Fins shrug off '07 Pats, trash Weis

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree it's way early...and that is whose fault?? Just the media that is all..the F****ing stupid media...nothing else to write about?? No insights at all? Nothing about the team..is that all Tomase can write about? He's the foolish one..media-idiots!! Like ESPN and all..It's way too early...and it sets up a straw man..that only exists in media-idiots mind..teh 19-0 streak..make sit out like OTHERS are talking about it when it's only them..(and some fans..)

Every time I see a '72 Dolphins story, my inner soundtrack plays "Glory Days."

"Yeah, just sitting back trying to recapture
a little of the glory of, well time slips away
and leaves you with nothing mister but
boring stories of glory days"​

Why are they blaming Weis for ND giving the guy a 10 year extension? Ridiculous.

And I'd be very embarrassed if I took credit for steering a high school kid toward a school. These are young men. Hard to believe people try to jump into their lives with this much force and then take credit for it. I'm sure Weis probably figured recruiting is about getting young men to come to your school, not about soothing egos of old men who get a thrill from railroading high school kids.

Last edited:
this whole story is created and manipulated by the media. They talk about 16-0 then they go and ask players and coaches saying "People are talking about 16-0 for the pats" when the "people" are media themselves. and they build stories of this.-not to mention that when/if pats lose these guys will say "PEOPLEwere early/wrong to crown them for 16-0" contradicting themselves.
So much news is media creation because there is no news to report.

Last edited:
Tomase is going a little overboard with his undefeated story coverage. He was already mocked in Indianapolis. He was mocked by the very people he is interviewing. He should just give it up. It is too soon for people to be contacting the 72 Dolphins.

But then again, the 72 Dolphins are arrogant when it comes to the undefeated subject. I would love to see the Pats or someone beat their single season record for going undefeated. They did it on a 14 game season.

As always, Tomase is a douche. Kiick and Kuechenberg had nothing but compliments about the way the Patriots are playing, but expressed the OBVIOUS concern that they've only played 4 GAMES.

Maybe the editor came up with the title, but it's just plain false. Apparently THIS is dissing the Pat's:

“If another team goes undefeated, 19-0, that doesn’t change what we did,” Kiick said. “Perfection is perfection. Put another chair on the mountain next to us for that team.”

Kuechenberg did rip Charlie a new one, though.

this whole story is created and manipulated by the media. They talk about 16-0 then they go and ask players and coaches saying "People are talking about 16-0 for the pats" when the "people" are media themselves. and they build stories of this.-not to mention that when/if pats lose these guys will say "PEOPLEwere early/wrong to crown them for 16-0" contradicting themselves.
So much news is media creation because there is no news to report.
The media is building a straw man.."the 16-0 season" building this up..as if ALL fans are talking about it..the team etc..and then when the team loses..it's all attacked..you see everyone wanted this seasona nd now it is gone..what media-idiots!!!! Tomase..the young one..following Felger Borges..
This early story is the type of BS why I hate parts of the media..no story really just building something they can later knock down..poor reporting..typical for Tomase...

What he said about Weis is verry true, as I have heard the same things from people who have interracted with him. If you are someone who he respects or likes, than he can be a warm guy. However, if you are somebody he doesn't know or doesn't care about knowing, than he is a total arrogant jerk who "big times" people. I don't really care how my coach acts as long as they are winning games(see Belichick), but the problem with Weis is he thinks he is the reincarnation of Bill Parcells and hasn't won a damm thing as a head coach of any team. Until proven otherwise, he is a soldier and not a general.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back