Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
We're on to the first of the final two match-ups:

Cincinnati at Buffalo - 3:00pm ET

Should be another interesting day of football. :cool:

Last edited:
Anyone else hate these new start times they rolled out last year? It’s fine for conference weekend but it sucks for divisional
Times work here. 1pm and 4:30pm MST

I think Buffalo beats Cincy. Mainly because their oline is in shambles right now. Buffalo should be able to slow down the Cincy offense.

49ers/Cowboys is the closest game this weekend. If Dak plays how he did last week the Cowboys can definitely win this one

These games should be way better than yesterday’s crap. Hopefully bengals ol holds up, thats my adopted team for the remainder

Damar Hamlin.

I'd like to take this opportunity to tell my Twitter audience that human life is more important than a football game. Please, don't call me a hero or enlightened or whatever...I'm just a decent guy who wants to let everyone know that I value a person's life over football. Most people would not be brave enough to make a statement like this, as it's controversial, but in the end, I need to stand up for humanity over evil. If you stop following me, I understand, but I'm just saying what I think - in my heart - is the right thing. Thank you.

Edit: Thank you to everyone who DM'd me to let me know they support my sentiments about Damar Hamlin. It was difficult to go against the grain and stand up for human life over a football game, but that's just the way I was raised. Unfortunately it seems the overwhelming majority of people are supporting a football game over the life of a young man, but my parents instilled values in me; you can blame them if you're angry, but I'll say it again: the life of a human being is more important than playing a football game. I'm changing my name, address, and contact information in fear of retaliation.

Last edited:
These games should be way better than yesterday’s crap. Hopefully bengals ol holds up, thats my adopted team for the remainder
Jax @ Kc was not a bad one...

Anyone else hate these new start times they rolled out last year? It’s fine for conference weekend but it sucks for divisional
yes 6:30 should be reserved for the SB game

I like Allen, but that fan base….I can’t do it. Pulling for Cincy

I'd like to take this opportunity to tell my Twitter audience that human life is more important than a football game. Please, don't call me a hero or enlightened or whatever...I'm just a decent guy who wants to let everyone know that I value a person's life over football. Most people would not be brave enough to make a statement like this, as it's controversial, but in the end, I need to stand up for humanity over evil. If you stop following me, I understand, but I'm just saying what I think - in my heart - is the right thing. Thank you.

Edit: Thank you to everyone who DM'd me to let me know they support my sentiments about Damar Hamlin. It was difficult to go against the grain and stand up for human life over a football game, but that's just the way I was raised. Unfortunately it seems the overwhelming majority of people are supporting a football game over the life of a young man, but my parents instilled values in me; you can blame them if you're angry, but I'll say it again: the life of a human being is more important than playing a football game. I'm changing my name, address, and contact information in fear of retaliation.
When I went to the Jags-Titans Week 18 game, they did a tribute to him. I told my friends that this is so much bigger than football and had the rows in front of me laughing. The only place that isn’t tired of virtue signaling about Hamlin is Twitter.

Having said that, his health is obviously the biggest concern.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back