PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2017 . Trade Deadline . thread

They're insane. Apparently everyone missed that the Rams are atop their division right now.
He held out the begining of the year they didn't want to pay him.
It's a possibility we have some ammo to make it a possibility and we have a need plus the Rams are so deep at the line it wouldn't cripple them completely.
Again just dreams.
I'd call the Bengals about every d lineman on that roster.
I guess Ziggy Ansah is my hope and Target though.
Would the Bengals trade Geno Atkins?

He held out the begining of the year they didn't want to pay him.
It's a possibility we have some ammo to make it a possibility and we have a need plus the Rams are so deep at the line it wouldn't cripple them completely.
Again just dreams.
I'd call the Bengals about every d lineman on that roster.
I guess Ziggy Ansah is my hope and Target though.
Would the Bengals trade Geno Atkins?
Or Dunlap.

As a person who loves the draft this is good an extra pick which is always good. IF we don't pick anyone up in this trade with it I think there are a few options come draft time with what we can do with this. Including D lineman.

I'd love to have Donald but my head says it's not going to happen but my heart is clinging on to it

I feel Schefter lost credibility when he went to ESPN.
I guess Mike Lombardi is the gold standard now.

Bad news for Blount in Philly and the Dolphins just got less threatening.

I'd laugh if the 49ers picked up Hilton before the end of the day..

For everyone wanting to get rid of Allen. You all realize he's an in-line blocker?

So when you mention wanting to trade Allen for Jimmy Graham. You do realize Jimmy Graham is a receiver? He can't block despite Seahawks stupidity of putting him in-line. Seahawks fans loathe Darrell Bevell for doing this.

I also saw trade for Allen for Ebron. My question to you all of you who want this. Can Ebron block?

Allen's blocking has been solid thru 7 games(haven't review the LAC game). I think we need to give him the whole season to see how he does. If you want to upgrade from Allen. You look at someone who can block and has some receiving skills. Such as Marty B. Jimmy Graham is not an upgrade to Dwayne Allen because they don't even play the same position.

And personally I wouldn't want to trade for that soft as **** receiver Jimmy Graham. He's not a tight end. Aqib Talib made Jimmy Graham his ***** in 2013 for a reason!

Been having the same conversation with those clowns now for 2 months. Good luck with it..

Why trade for someone we didnt want at that money, who still cant pass protect and is a worse runner before contact ? You want to downgrade ?

I would rather Blount than Gilislee at the moment expecially in the red zone and on the goal line.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back