PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2011 Offseason

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay ... let's keep it civil, keep the conversation focused on football, and lose all the name-calling & personal attacks, okay everyone?

Thank you

huh??? steelers 2 gap

Yes. I've seen them 2 gap on run plays (when the D thinks it's a run play) and 1 gap on pass plays.

Cards D (which is based on the Steelers D) is also a 1-2 gap D. Jets do 2 gap on run plays. Ravens do it too. Cowboys D was a 2 gap D when Parcells was the HC. Moved to a Wade 1 gap pure D. Now they run 1 and 2 gap defense.

Last edited:
Okay ... let's keep it civil, keep the conversation focused on football, and lose all the name-calling & personal attacks, okay everyone?

Thank you
No way, since AndyJohnson took a holiday for Jets week I've had no moderators to mudsling at.

Let's have at it. ;)

Boxing-Fisticuffs-Kensington-Park-Toronto-01.jpg

and yet, the pats are a worse pass rushing and pass defense team than last year....ok gotcha......for someone who says those stats dont' matter much, you're sure doing a good job of talking out of both sides of your mouth.....

more kool-aid-soaked jibberish

Too funny...

The Steelers are the exception, but they make up for it with a lot of blitzing. Hence the name Blitzburgh. They are an attack style defense and not a read and react.

Again, their defense is not like the Pats'.

That's true; their defense is good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
Back