PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2011 archive of Bill Belichick press conferences

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Belichick Friday presser about to start

I predict that BB will give us all the details on the health outlook of everyone on the active PUP status and then detailed hints on the next FA signings followed by an analysis of the changes in offensive and defensive strategies to be installed for the 2011 season. He'll conclude with his opinion of the outlook for the Jets and Colts in 2011.

Players have things.....BB

Neither trade is complete or done. Players are not presently on the Patriots.

"There is no point in talking about how we did things last year, or 1975 or 1985 or whenever" ha ha ha

Is that Shaugnessy asking stupid questions over and over? Man I hate that guy.

Neither trade is complete or done. Players are not presently on the Patriots.

I like that Belichick always throws an "if" into the statement when he says "we'll talk about those players when the deal is completed...if the deal is completed." This guy refuses to slip up.

Ha. BB is just shutting these questions down completely. The one reporter is trying so hard to get BB to comment on Haynesworth's background and is just getting nowhere. I'm waiting for the guy to just rush the podium, grab him by the shirt and cry, "answer me!!".

Interesting...if a player signs a new contract this year they can't practise until Aug 4th. That is were Ocho or Fat Albert to restructure as part of the trade, they can't play this weekend. Same with Mankins or Light.

Last edited:

LOL at Dennis at Callahan...they said BB is the most disciplined interview on the planet. It doesn't matter how you ask the question, you can't break the man. Shaugnessy tried...BB didn't budge...LOL:D

Shouldn't these reporters know better by now?

It will be dry as usual. "Working hard, still figuring out the rules, nothing official yet'

You nailed it !! ;)

Interesting...if a player signs a new contract this year they can't practise until Aug 4th. That is were Ocho or Fat Albert to restructure as part of the trade, they can't play this weekend. Same with Mankins or Light.

That's when the new League Year starts I believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
Back