PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pass. Too old and too expensive. Rather just draft a young stud who can deliver hard hits, cover, is a deep threat, super quick, great route runner, and can rush the passer. Oh and I hope he's there in the 5th round because I don't want to waste a top pick.

Please try to stay on topic. Everyone knows cats don't eat pizza.

My grandmother had a cat named Muscles that would eat an entire can of Franco American spaghetti. true story

My grandmother had a cat named Muscles that would eat an entire can of Franco American spaghetti. true story

Another true story: many years ago, when I still lived with my parents as an adolescent, I had a pizza delivered. I had just opened the box and had the pizza on a TV tray when the phone upstairs rang. I left to answer the phone and when I came back, the ENTIRE pizza was GONE! My dog was sitting in the corner looking innocent ... and quite satisfied.

Another true story: many years ago, when I still lived with my parents as an adolescent, I had a pizza delivered. I had just opened the box and had the pizza on a TV tray when the phone upstairs rang. I left to answer the phone and when I came back, the ENTIRE pizza was GONE! My dog was sitting in the corner looking innocent ... and quite satisfied.

Don't tell me you had a can of spaghetti instead.

Eats like a pig...
Steals from his family...
Too cowardly to admit his boorish behavior under the light of scrutiny...

That dog was a Jets fan. :eek:

Have you eliminated the Patriot attack Parrot from the suspect list?

Don't tell me you had a can of spaghetti instead.

I don't remember what I ate then. But I had to laugh, because the whole "crime scene" was amazingly clean and undisturbed. It was as if someone just walked in and removed the pizza.

Have you eliminated the Patriot attack Parrot from the suspect list?

He wasn't around then. But, he DOES like pizza.

Eats like a pig...
Steals from his family...
Too cowardly to admit his boorish behavior under the light of scrutiny...

That dog was a Jets fan. :eek:

Aw come on, don't insult his memory. (Actually, he was a Chicago Bears fan.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes