PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

“We’re going through a process”

Tom was certainly pissed off each and every second of the 2019 season. He thought he was going to be a partner in ownership in Miami,
alas, he was only an employee in NE (his words). After the AB fiasco, Tom was absolutely despondent.
Some would say he was miserable.....

Yeah the other 31 teams have had a defensive coordinator for an offensive coordinator... LMAO

Yeah the other 31 teams have had a defensive coordinator for an offensive coordinator... LMAO
I'm mad bro, as the saying goes, but remember all that stuff cuts both ways. If I understand you, you're pointing out that's a big diff bw us and the other teams, but just saying it invites the comparison... how well are the other 31 doing, even though they DO have an O coordinator (if I understand your point)?

15 teams have 6 or fewer wins. 4 other teams are 7-7, and 1 other team is 7-6.

I think it's contributed to our cruddy season too, but just the fact that we did that doesn't establish that much. Still, I'd say "be like everybody else next year." It's tended to work for us in the past.

I'm mad bro, as the saying goes, but remember all that stuff cuts both ways. If I understand you, you're pointing out that's a big diff bw us and the other teams, but just saying it invites the comparison... how well are the other 31 doing, even though they DO have an O coordinator (if I understand your point)?

15 teams have 6 or fewer wins. 4 other teams are 7-7, and 1 other team is 7-6.

I think it's contributed to our cruddy season too, but just the fact that we did that doesn't establish that much. Still, I'd say "be like everybody else next year." It's tended to work for us in the past.
Lets go really radical... Let's make barmore left tackle and go both ways .. there's outside the box then there's outside of reality

Lets go really radical... Let's make barmore left tackle and go both ways .. there's outside the box then there's outside of reality
Marcus Jones says it works fiiiiiine

And what is this process Bill?
Sucking a hind one for the next 10 years or so?

Everytime I completely f something up at work im just going to tell my boss that im going through a process
If you showed your boss that you put a process in place to make sure that mistake didn't happen again they probably would be less upset at you for making the mistake because they would be confident you wouldn't make it again. Everyone makes mistakes a boss expecting you to make none isn't being realistic.

Problem with the Pats is it seems like they are making mistakes every week and not learning from them or preventing them in the future.

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
Back