PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Your top 5 favorite Patriots on THIS YEAR'S team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, this is a tough question. I'll give it a try anyway.

1. Brady! Who else?

2. Wilfork - If this guy wasn't on your list before the AFCCG, then he should definitely be on your list right now. He has been a beast his whole career, but this season just seems different. He has played on a much higher level this season. I know people talk about Ngata and Hampton, but this guy is the best in the game at his position at the moment.

3. Gronkowski. This kid is the best TE in the league by far. I know Graham had a great season and all, but no TE in history has done what this kid did this season. He was a beast all year and it's a shame that he suffered the injury and will be hampered in the biggest game of the season. It just doesn't seem fair, does it?

4. Welker. Do I really need to say anything about this guy? I can't believe the things that he does. Yeah, teams have keyed on him at times this season and have held him in check, but he's still the best at making the big catches and keeping the chains moving.

5. Waters/Carter/Anderson. I had to lump all of these guys in one category. They have all been what we needed and so much more. In my opinion, this has been BB's best offseason in free agency. I'm so upset that Carter won't get to suit up for the SB. I predicted before the season started that he'd have double-digit sacks.

Anderson has been a terror since Carter went down. He started to establish himself even before the injury to Carter, but he has played at an even higher level since then. He has been almost unstoppable. The knock on him was that he was just a pure speed rusher, but my man has held up in the running game as well.

Waters has been the best and most consistent blocker on the line. That is saying a lot considering stalwarts and All-Pros like Mankins and Light.

Honorable mentions:

Ninko has shown flashes of Vrabel. I'm loving him more each day.

BJGE didn't have the same kind of season he had last season, but the guy just moves the chains at the most critical times in the most critical games. He's incredible in his role.

Hernandez. It sucks that this guy has to play with Gronk who is taking all the headlines. He is probably the most versatile player on the whole team. He can line up anywhere on offense. He's great in his own right.

Last edited:
In no particular order: Arrington, Waters, Gronk, Wilfork and Carter. Brady's Brady and he doesn't need to be on there...

1) Tom Brady
2) Rob Gronkowski
3) Wes Welker
4) Aaron Hernandez
5) Stephen Gostkowski

Wait... you want names of guys NOT on my fantasy football teams? :D

How about Wilfork, Waters, Chung, Carter, Arrington... damn I don't want to leave off Branch or Mayo or Spikes either... and there's plenty of other names I'm omitting here... I love this team.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST