PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Who are some of the players that teh Pats might be interested in the Senior Bowl??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pats726

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
Just wondered who some of those players might be...a LB?? a CB or S?? OL? Kist curious as to who may have the Pats eye today.

Re: Who are some of the players that teh Pats might be interested in the Senior Bowl?

can't really tell which players individually but the answer would probably be just about everyone. We could use some depth at several spots .. besides QB and probably RB

WR: Stallworth could be gone..Gaffney is an FA too isnt he? Washington has big cap #s. and Randy is an FA but i think he'll be back. Not guessing early pick but someone down line to compete

TE: Watson's contract is up in 2 years, Brady isnt much of a threat as a receiver but hes a hell of a blocker and Thomas has battled injuries.

OL: maybe they feel they can get an improvement somewhere as starter or backup

DL: Wilfork's contract ends soon ..same with Wright and maybe add a new guy to rotation somewhere on line. We did get Brown last year in 4th but didnt work out

LB + DB: certainly spots where open starting roles might be open next season. Bruschi, Seau, Samuel, Gay, Wilson are all in contract years.Colvin has big salary, coming off injury. I do expect most of these guys back but who knows how it works out with and we need some talent and speed at LB

Punter: we bring in guys to compete

but to answer your question properly, i would think the top LBs and CBs would be looked at. McKelvin, Lee, Cromartie, Jackson,Wheeler, Rivers, Connor.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
Back