PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

What would be the worst possible Super Bowl?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't wait for that London whoevers vs Mexico City whoevers Super Bowl in 10 years.

#RatingsBaby

I can't wait for that London whoevers vs Mexico City whoevers Super Bowl in 10 years.

#RatingsBaby

Hey, that's #MultinationalRatingsBaby!

Jets with Rex as a sportscaster beating Falcons with 25 points comeback and telling everyone it is his success.

In order I would put the top NFC teams as follows:

1. Eagles
2. Rams
3. Falcons
4. Packers
5. Panthers
6. Vikings
7. Seahawks
8. 49ers

And each of these teams will continue to be good for the next several years. SF is going to have a helluva time reaching the SB. I’m not even convinced Jimmy G will be all that great.
I don’t necessarily disagree with the list because I will give respect to the Eagles until someone knocks them off and the most of the other teams made the playoffs last year. However, the Eagles need to prove that they are not a fluke.

The Rams are in win now mode before they have to pay Jared Goff/Donald/Gurley. They will not be able to keep all those big names like Talib, Suh and Peters on their team for very long. That’s when the real test begins.

While the Falcons were one catch away from going to the NFC title game, they really have struggled since Shanahan has left. I see them continuing to regress.

I see you left off the Saints who have found the right formula and will be a strong team next year.

The Packers will get exposed like they do every year with their poor defense, lack of speed at wide receiver and no ground game. Until they fix this I don’t ever see them being a legit Super Bowl threat.

Do not flout fhe Vikings. With their excellent defense, Cook coming back of the injury and Cousins I will put them on the same level as Rams.

Do not flout fhe Vikings. With their excellent defense, Cook coming back of the injury and Cousins I will put them on the same level as Rams.

It's not that I have a low opinion of Cousins, I just don't have a particularly high one. Great for him that he bet on himself and won by leveraging the franchise tags and all but getting paid as though he's the best QB doesn't make it so in and of itself. I just haven't seen much of anything from him that makes me believe he is substantially better than Keenum, capable of getting a good team into the playoffs but not necessarily carrying them all the way to the promised land. Teams have certainly won championships with less talent at the QB position but the Vikes were looking for someone to get them over the top, I doubt they found him.

They're probably the class of the NFC next season (given health).

Worst possible SB?

Jets vs. Washington.

1. Steelers vs Giants - The Sense of Entitlement Super Bowl.
2. Ravens vs Eagles - The Dirties Fans Super Bowl.
3. Jets vs Bucs - The Smoked too much Crack Super Bowl.

The Packers will get exposed like they do every year with their poor defense, lack of speed at wide receiver and no ground game. Until they fix this I don’t ever see them being a legit Super Bowl threat.
I get where you’re coming from, but Aaron Rogers and the Packers are a team that I take seriously just about every season, and although they haven’t seemed to recover from the 2014 NFCCG onsides kick/blown lead they’re a team that can catch fire and make noise, come January.

I think the conference itself is very strong.

Not buying the fact everyone’s burnt out on the pats. Tom Brady drives ratings.

Worst possible Super Bowl would probably be carolina or Tampa Bay vs buffalo or cincinatti

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results